Problem - All Repositories Empty
Hi Guys,

Very recently my Atv2 xbmc has run into problems. The addon repositories are always empty. I have tried everything I can think of, such as re-adding the repositories both manually and through in installer prog, updated to the latest nightly, but nothing seems to work.

I can do a get add-ons and bring up a list of the repositories installed, but any repository I click just returns an empty list.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks.
Hi, Me too I have the same problem
zorro232 Wrote:Hi, Me too I have the same problem

Interesting. Is it something that has happend recently?
Sad 
Same has happened to me. i wiped my atv2 and installed everything the way it was yesterday but most of the repos are blank. Some have a few programs but there is an awful lot that are missing?Shocked
Its a real PITA, because I need my icefilms hit man.
Got everything back! yippee.
installed everything again but installed nightly version 10th october, installed repos and reset atv2 and everything came back. Could be a problem with latest nightlies?Nod
This happend to me a few months ago. i just SSH into my apple tv and removed the repodatabases and then when i restarted it worked again Smile
Neerav Wrote:This happend to me a few months ago. i just SSH into my apple tv and removed the repodatabases and then when i restarted it worked again Smile

Where is the repodatabase located?

Thanks
Neerav Wrote:This happend to me a few months ago. i just SSH into my apple tv and removed the repodatabases and then when i restarted it worked again Smile

Can you offer any advice on where these files are located?
yum2yum Wrote:Can you offer any advice on where these files are located?

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database

delete any files with name addon.db or similar (eg addon14.db)

Problem solved
Deleting the .db files was the trick. I could not figure why my repo's were empty for anything. I've only had my atv2 for a month in a half so I thought I was going to the wrong directories or someone had messed with something. I knew something was amiss. Thank you. now what the hell would make it do that and how can you prevent this from happening again. Or do I just have to delete the .db files again when repo's (addons) are missing? thanx again
Has anyone tried to repair permissions to see if that had any effect?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=IOS...r_settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem - All Repositories Empty0