• 7(current)
[Request] www.EpixHD.com plugin
Thanks for all your hard work, and I'm truly a big fan of your work. Before there was no play back at all, but now some movies will play like Buried but most won't like Paranormal Activity 3, Permanent Midnight.
Is there anyone still having any problems with this plug-in? I see the activity has been quiet. I am having the same problem as listed above with the navigation of the movies working but once i try to play them I get a script error.
The Epix site has changed some of their code so this plugin won't work any more.

I've corrected a few of the problems:
- Charter login
- Bitrate selection

The video will not play though. I'm not familiar enough with the XBMC plugin interface to fix the rest without doing a bit of reading. Maybe bluecop will read this and know what to fix.

The stack:// url generated to play a movie causes XBMC to crash.

Here's a link to the patch that fixes the issues I mentioned: http://fpaste.org/58544/38603469/
hey no new update of this repo?
(2011-10-21, 13:37)bladeds Wrote: has anyone got this working from outside US, im using same vpn that works with netflix and amazon

how do you use netflix? I mean the payment mode. It asks for a zip code.
(2015-03-28, 00:51)tfouto Wrote:
(2011-10-21, 13:37)bladeds Wrote: has anyone got this working from outside US, im using same vpn that works with netflix and amazon

how do you use netflix? I mean the payment mode. It asks for a zip code.

Use your zip code and add a 0 on the end.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] www.EpixHD.com plugin0