• 6(current)
[Request] www.EpixHD.com plugin
I was using the free 2 week on their site for this log. I can't get a dish login to work. From the logs, it appears dish is authorizing, if I login (with the free trial) to set a cookie then change settings to the dish account and not checking the box to clear the cookie.

The log shows a 'welcome to dish' message similar to when I login with my browser.

There seems to be multiple issues : one is auth with non epix accounts, a second seems to be that their is a problem setting up the stream (They seem to be unfriendly to the point of anal retentive).

I'm using 11.0 eden (unstable) on ubuntu 11.10 i386.

P.S the xbmc-team unstable repo has librtmp0 and rtmpdump 2.4 git 2xxx, but handshake issues weren't fixed. They should update to => 2.4 git 6xxx
nostradomis: I can confirm charter is working. I don't know about the others.

You need to log-in with cable id on the epix site and setup the account name for epix before you can use it in the plug-in. That was my experience with the setup.

The librtmp that comes with the eden betas has been working on epix for me.

The problem playing the main movie should be solved. Let me know if it isn't.
UDAMAN

You fixed the plugin. I confirmed working with a dish login. Thank you

Upon examination, I only have a theory as to why I saw a rtmp hanshake error after installing the rtmpdump and librtmp0 from xbmc team unstable.

Theory: even though rtmpdump is compiled with static librtmp. A dynamic call was made and I must have had an old lib answer.

I changed my Makefile to overwrite ubuntu's path:

sed -e "s;@prefix@;/usr;" -e "s;@libdir@;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu;" \
-e "s;@VERSION@;v2.4;" \
-e "s;@CRYPTO_REQ@;libssl,libcrypto;" \
-e "s;@PRIVATE_LIBS@;;" librtmp.pc.in > librtmp.pc
mkdir -p /usr/include/librtmp /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkgconfig /usr/man/man3 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
cp amf.h http.h log.h rtmp.h /usr/include/librtmp
cp librtmp.a /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
cp librtmp.pc /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkgconfig
cp librtmp.3 /usr/man/man3
cp librtmp.so.0 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
cd /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu; ln -sf librtmp.so.0 librtmp.so
ldconfig
Smile 
My EpixHD addon is working again. Thanks, Bluecop
Hi when it try ro run Epix HD on my apple tv 2 in xbmc I get error script failed no matter what I try. I've reloaded the plugin and other stuff but cannot get it to work.

thanks
I am not supporting this anymore.

I have scheduled my repo for deletion.
Okay thanks for the heads up Bluecop. I will not wate anymore time on it.

thanks
This is one of the best add-ons. Just installed it today for the first time, and I must say it is impressive. Thank you BlueCop.
can anyone tell me why I get the script error for this?

thanks
gonefishing1975 Wrote:can anyone tell me why I get the script error for this?

thanks

You configured the plugin? You signed up for a free epix account or already have an account. You provided youre account info in the configuration settings?

Post a log and we'll see if we can help.
Thanks for the reply apw2607. I have a trial account everthing is entered in the config menu. When I get home I will read on how to posta log.

thanks
gonefishing1975 Wrote:Thanks for the reply apw2607. I have a trial account everthing is entered in the config menu. When I get home I will read on how to posta log.

thanks

gonefishing1975, here is the link for the log file.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
Thanks Zeee1 I saved that link before, now I just have to run it and see what people can tell me about it.

thanks
does this plugin still work?
It was broken. I still have a log-in though. I committed a fix for the main movie playback.

There are a couple problems with the plot and poster meta-data on the movie page. I just did some quick fixes to see if playback was still working. Extras aren't being listed properly either.

I have been busy lately with friends getting married all over the country. I have been putting my free time into putting together my projection room. I also just got some raspberry pis that have sucked up play time. I would love to spend more time on plugins.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] www.EpixHD.com plugin0