Tv out for xbmc on ipad
Is there a known fix for this yet? Undecided
get rid of the crappy composite adapter
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Component!! And yea you know lol, however i paid £50 for the sodding thing from apple about a year ago and dont have £35 for an HDMI adapter right now (Apple Av Cable)
All logs i have seen with that component (yeah i mixed up the words...) adapter makes it hard to believe that i would be able to fix it (most likly it would break things with hdmi adapter). It seems a fact that the reported resolutions via component adapter dependend on the used tv are just wrong. I can't detect what is right or wrong - i have to trust what apple tells me.

So if you have an hdmi port on your tv - sell the component adapter on ebay and go hdmi.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Yea man, ok! Don't break anything to support old tech! I'll save up n get an HDMI cable, or maybe an apple tv hey! Oh wait, then I can run XBMC on that can't I! Well when it's jb'n anyway...
Yeah if you ask me - try to get an AppleTV2 (beware apple sells AppleTV3 which is not jailbreakable atm - you need to get an ATV2 via ebay or so) and save your iDevice for surfing the net and controlling XBMC Wink.
Can I plug storage in to the ATV?
(2012-07-16, 12:12)Mattoligy Wrote: Can I plug storage in to the ATV?

No. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...nd_devices
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Oh... That's pretty gay! Maybe I'll save up for a mac mini then, problem solved lol :-p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv out for xbmc on ipad0