Tv out for xbmc on ipad
Yeah i know but i cant jb atv3 and would be awsome if it was possible to just output the xbmc on the ipad to it as second screen Smile.
Well it should work - but the quality will be limited i guess - well you will get your chance to try it out someday Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Will the Update Appear in cydia ? And when Will it happen ?
(2012-04-10, 14:17)siksak76 Wrote: Will the Update Appear in cydia ? And when Will it happen ?

Prior to Eden final being released, the devs did push a few of the nightlies to Cydia, since there wasn't any official release for iOS. Now that there is Eden Final on Cydia, I'm not sure if they would push post-Eden nightlies to Cydia.

However, once nightlies are released, you can still install via SSH.
No nightlys via cydia if i'm informed correct. They will appear as they where before eden. (via deb download and ssh installation).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
how do i get this update on my ipad ?? can find any info on this - can't find the .deb file ! please help.
you have to wait for the restart of the nightlys as everyone else too...
Any news ?
(2012-04-22, 08:47)siksak76 Wrote: Any news ?

(2012-04-10, 22:42)Memphiz Wrote: you have to wait for the restart of the nightlys as everyone else too...
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
As the nightlies start again, i tried the new TVout feature on my iphone 4, but the input on the touch screen doesn't work for me, does anyone else have the same behavior ?
Is the xbmc logo showing on the touch?
When the display is activated on the external screen the iphone doesn't show Xbmc logo but only the text "use gestures for navigation: 1 finger..."
I have an iPhone 4S combined with a new ATV3 and can confirm what slyz has. I can see XBMC via Airplay as a 720p device but there is no xbmc logo that shows up and I cannot move the cursor most of the time out of the dialog box to confirm the resolution switch. I tried this a couple times and one time when I mashed my iPhone with touch input I got a cursor to move and got out of the dialog box...then XBMC crashed. If pointed in the right direction I am sure I could pull up a crashlog.
Yeah when logo is not visible the touch will only react on the part where the text is visible (so use this as a workaround). Have to dig why it doesn't find the logo and will fix later today then...

Beside that i would be interested in that crashlog. Impressive that it works with airplay mirroring Wink (well at least a bit).
fixed in next nightly build ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv out for xbmc on ipad0