• 10(current)
[release] gbtv
It would also be helpful to donate to divingmule for his creation and support of this addon. You can do that here, https://code.google.com/p/divingmules-repo/. You can also file bug reports ,which I have also done.
It lives! Mine just auto updated to 0.1.3.

It was the strangest thing, it must have launched after the update because I turned my TV on and there it was. A list of all The Blaze shows ready to be played. Thank you for the update!

Edit: divingmule moved to GitHub, here is the new location for anyone that needs it: https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.video.theblaze
Is it just me or is TheBlaze using divingmules addon 0.1.3 only showing in SD and not HD?
I have noticed VERY slow reaction from this add on recently. When I open it it takes over 1 minute to display the first menu. I think this happens mainly after a reboot, but is not quite that bad after you open it once. Id have to actually run a timer both ways...but either way....its VERY slow to start up.

Raspberry Pi running OSMC, everything as up to date as can be. Kodi 14.2, theblaze 0.1.3

Anyone else or just me?
Same, I'm running OpenELEC on a Raspberry Pi with Kodi 14.2 and theblaze 0.1.3
Thanks for this addon! It may be slow, but it works.
I am an active Blaze watcher and watch Glenn Beck's radio program every morning. I typically am a day behind, which makes on demand viewing perfect for me. I recently cancelled my dish account and joined the wonderful world of Kodi. I was so happy to find this add on! However, I find it rather glitchy lately. I did notice it hasn't been updated since March of last year. Most show links work fine, however I can only get into the Glenn Beck Radio Program shows about twice a week. The other days it tells me there is an error and to check the log. It won't let me even see the list of show dates. I am a Blaze subscriber and my log in info is correct in the add on. I am hoping divingmule might take a look at this add on and make sure everything is working the way it should. I would certainly appreciate it!
I think this addon will need updating for Kodi 17. I also think the Blaze website may have made some changes as some shows don't work anymore...Even under Kodi 16.1
I've always appreciated Divingmule for keeping up the addon, but I believe you're right that the Blaze has changed something. I haven't been able to access anything for a week now.
Hopefully he watches these threads. I don't know how to contact him directly.
Yeah, nothing is loading on my end now either. divingmule, please help!
Anyone had any luck with this add on recently? Now it will load the list of the Glenn beck radio episodes, and even says "opening stream." But then an error comes up and says "incorrect login." I've checked and double checked my login info and it is indeed correct. I am getting frustrated and need some help. I wonder if divingmule has plans to do an update of theblaze add on or if we are all out of luck. Sad
Well judging by the lack of posts or updates this addon is dead. Shame....
Resurrecting an old thread here.

Apparently divingmule is no longer an active contributor here.  He hasn't visited the forum since last September.

TheBlaze TV addon hasn't worked for me in over a year.  Since divingmule is no longer here, could another developer either update his addon or write a new completely new one for TheBlaze?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[release] gbtv5