TV3cat addon not working
This addon is a front end to the TV website
I cannot play videos from it.  I have no problem watching the live stream. It was working a couple of weeks ago. I tried to reinstall. This is what I get from the logs (I tried to play to videos).

14:04:14.075 T:10880   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\jalcaide\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tv3.cat\default.py", line 1096, in <module>
                                                playVideo(url[0])
                                              File "C:\Users\jalcaide\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tv3.cat\default.py", line 1001, in playVideo
                                                xbmc.log("Play video - url:  " + urlvideo)
                                            TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:04:14.094 T:7580   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.tv3.cat/?url=%2Ftv3%2Falacarta%2Fpolonia%2Fpolonia-15022018%2Fvideo%2F5731556%2F&mode=playVideo&name=]
14:04:23.945 T:2656   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\jalcaide\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tv3.cat\default.py", line 1096, in <module>
                                                playVideo(url[0])
                                              File "C:\Users\jalcaide\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tv3.cat\default.py", line 1001, in playVideo
                                                xbmc.log("Play video - url:  " + urlvideo)
                                            TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:04:23.978 T:7580   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.tv3.cat/?url=%2Ftv3%2Falacarta%2Fpolonia%2Fpolonia-08022018%2Fvideo%2F5727884%2F&mode=playVideo&name=]
Hello jalcaid001,

Can you perhaps tell us which part of the text red bold "When posting text snippets or log files, use a text upload website like https: //paste.ubuntu.com/" just above the "Post Reply" button requires even more highlighting so users will notice this highly recommended action? Smile

Also, when you do start sharing log files, I'm sure the add-on author jqandreu will appreciate the COMPLETE log file with debug-mode enabled. Not just the bits that you consider interesting. Thanks in advance.
Dear jalcaid001,

The author of this addon has solved this bug in the last version of this addon, you can find it in this link
https://github.com/jqandreu/plugin.video.tv3.cat

Bona nit
Hi,

I don't mind copying the whole log, but it's usually a courtesy to display within the same message the log if it's small and it's the only thing relevant to the problem (of course, there is always a small chance you could need more)

Anyway, the bug didn't seem to be the problem eihter. I had to uninstall the addon and install it back and it's working fine now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV3cat addon not working0