• 7(current)
[release] gbtv
Thanks for your donation. Smile
Divingmule, are you still maintaining this addon? I've been making some fixes... maybe we could collaborate? I'll be releasing my own version of the plugin on my own repo soon...
Hi pah861 Cool Yeah if anyone reports an issue I try to look into it.

If you want I can put it up on github, then you can fork or I can add you to the repo. It's cool with me if you want to do you own thing also.
divingmule: The Blaze has added a couple shows to its site; Hot Shots & Gun Nation. Would you be able to update the addon and add these shows? I did finally donate. Thanks again for your work,

- wazzubrad
Many thanks! I will look into it.
(2013-08-17, 22:38)beschmid Wrote: divingmule: The Blaze has added a couple shows to its site; Hot Shots & Gun Nation. Would you be able to update the addon and add these shows?

Those shows don't seem to be on theblaze.com, if they add them it shouldn't be a problem.

Hot Shots has a YouTube channel with I think is all the videos from their web site.

Gun Nation has seasons and full episodes on their website. > http://3gunnation.com/tv_show If I find some time I may do it it's own add-on.
Hi everyone, first post on this site and very new to XBMC. Big Grin
My question is this. I downloaded divingmule's most up to date 0.0.4.

I was able to install the zip file through settings no problem and it shows enabled however when I try to access the add on, it gives me a script error.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks so much.
All the new shows are working for me, there just wasn't an icon for them. Had to do a little editing for that to work.

justin: Did you configure the add on first in settings?
My XBMC box went down last week and I just got it going again this weekend and my Blaze add-on isn't working. Getting a "Script Error" and a popup that says one or more files failed to play. Getting the same problem on my phone so it's not just my new setup. I'm trying to get a log file from my phone, unsuccessfully so far. It's not playing Friday's 5pm program or live stream Pat and Stu right now. Same error. If I can get a log I'll edit this.

EDIT: I failed to mention that Thursday's episode and all prior ones are working fine. I can't get the log figured out on my phone, so I'll try to post one from my linux machine when I get home from work.

EDIT Again: It looks like they changed the way they stream the shows. Pat and Stu went straight into the replay of this morning's radio show at 2 so maybe that's the problem.
GBTV changed the way they load the streams from the query, and have started repeated shows throughout the day. They are trying to get separate shows to stream along as a continuous show like on the TV

In any event since the change last Monday, 12-7-2013 the plugin has been broken. Error for live shows and many of the archives now is media not found errors.

This has been a great plugin from the beginning and would love to see it modified to work.

error log

16:28:33 T:3784 NOTICE: Response URL: https://secure.video.theblaze.com/pubaja...vent/v-2.3?
16:28:33 T:3784 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Error Contents: global name 'link' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.theblaze\default.py", line 421, in <module>
get_prem_video(eventId, contentId, playbackScenario)
File "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.theblaze\default.py", line 301, in get_prem_video
print link
NameError: global name 'link' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at it as soon as I can find the time, it may be a day or two.
divingmule: appreciated, thank you.
Thank you DM. You're the best!!
Ditto.. Thanks DM
I have all the sudden not been able to access any 'live' or ortherwise content from the Blaze. I can see the episodes from the daily programs and even hit 'play'; I get the 'opening stream' popup, but then another popup says 'Media not found: content or event not found." I've been using this addon for years, what happened? Any help or info would be appreciated.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[release] gbtv5