• 9(current)
[release] gbtv
Humm... I assume you are using fritsch's Radeon OSS driver buildHuh If so it would be a good idea to report in the oss driver support thread, and let fritsch have a look at your log. I use it with my e-350 and I can't reproduce, have you tried disabling vdpau?
Yes I am. I will wait a bit for him to finish some of the issues they are working on with that build. It may just iron itself out. Thank you sir
I have been having the same problem as well as other issues. I have the v. 1.1 plug-in installed and enabled. and getting the error message "script failed!:theblazetv. This occurs when clicking on the Blaze TV icon after clicking on "VIDEOS" (From main XBMC menu), then "Video Add-Ons". Things were working so-so before with an occasional issue. When I was able to get a "live program", it would play for a few seconds, then buffer, then go back to the menu selection for the live programs with a check box "checked" that I apparently already watched this program . When going thru this exercise a few times I would then get a message telling me too many attempts had occurred and not let me access the program at all. Any help here would be greatly appreciated as I'm ready to cancel my BlazeTV subscription if I can't watch thru XBMC
Having the same issue Super6. Lets give it a few days and see if Divingmule sees our posts. Maybe he will have some time to take a look. Or you could PM him to see if he has some time. Donations to the developers are always a good way to show them some gratitude as well.[/align]
bschmid, the day after I posted the message, things seem and have worked with theblazetv. I first thought it was an issue with thec add-on and that's why I posted the problem here. but having it correct itself so far tells me the problem might be on theblazetv's end. I watched Genn Beck's show at 5PM EST and then let the programming go to Real News at 6PM without manuallly selecting Real News from the menu at 6PM. Everything was fine except Real News ended by itself and went back to the menu with about 5 mins left in the program. I think that's an internal blaze tv issue as it appears that I'm watching The Glenn Beck program for almost 2 hours when its only an hour program.
Let me know if you also get it back without doing anything
Hey wanted to let you know that after installing the beta of Kodi the blaze 011 stopped working. I am not sure why. I am going to roll back to xbmc 13.2.
I also installed your repo and the blaze isn't listed as a choice.
I think maybe it's something that changed with The Blaze. I noticed yesterday the website has changed, and I haven't tried the add-on until just now. It won't even bring up the menu. I think we're SOL as there doesn't seem to be anyone supporting the add-on anymore. Luckily they just released the Android App so I still have a way to watch it.
(2014-11-07, 03:26)slonlo Wrote: I think maybe it's something that changed with The Blaze. I noticed yesterday the website has changed, and I haven't tried the add-on until just now. It won't even bring up the menu. I think we're SOL as there doesn't seem to be anyone supporting the add-on anymore. Luckily they just released the Android App so I still have a way to watch it.

What version of XBMC/Kodi you using?
I''m using Gotham 13.2 (haven't tried Kodi yet), and all of the sudden the Blaze addon just stopped working. It doesn't even get to the menu before I get the failure message. Has something possibly changed at The Blaze for the addon to quit working? Is there anyone that maintains this particular addon and is there a way to let them know what's happening? I appreciate any help!
(2014-11-07, 03:30)rwspears Wrote: What version of XBMC/Kodi you using?
I'm running 13.2. Both on my phone and Ubuntu htpc. Same problem on both.
Hey,

I submitted a bug report on divingmule's repo page. I'm having the same issue and I logged into the Blaze website and they appear to have changed the layout a bit.

https://code.google.com/p/divingmules-re...tail?id=27
is t because of the free view he had last week? thats what I'm assuming happened.
Does anyone know if drivingmule is going to fix this plugin? I sure hope so. It has been a great plugin from day one!

Joe
Just found out there is finally an official android app for the Blaze TV. if you have an android device running Kodi, you can probably sideload it on your device!
I've got TheBlaze on my Amazon Fire Stick (btw I got it for the $20 preorder... wouldn't pay more than that for it). That works, but I'd really like to have it on my Kodi again.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[release] gbtv5