• 32(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Hi,

That's rather odd. Just going by the list "Funeral" is not "rock"? Really need to see what XBMC is returning. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add..._debugging gives you the details. Shout if you need more help getting the info.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Bug 
(2012-07-04, 17:31)Mizaki Wrote: Hi,

That's rather odd. Just going by the list "Funeral" is not "rock"? Really need to see what XBMC is returning. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add..._debugging gives you the details. Shout if you need more help getting the info.

nope, displays nothing in that folder. The chin2.mpeg however seems to act like a folder, which is odd, since that file isn't there at all

here is a log, hope it is of some use:
Unfortunately the xbmc.log does not show what XBMC is sending back. I had a quick look and couldn't see anything in there. We need to look at the javascript console in your browser as detailed in that wiki link. There are not different permissions on those directories btw?
(2012-07-05, 20:32)Mizaki Wrote: Unfortunately the xbmc.log does not show what XBMC is sending back. I had a quick look and couldn't see anything in there. We need to look at the javascript console in your browser as detailed in that wiki link. There are not different permissions on those directories btw?

In the mozzial error console I get this:

Timestamp: 7/5/12 9:34:41 PM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://192.168.178.12:8080/ui.default/css/layout.css
Line: 1480

No idea if this is relevant, or how to use another method (tried the F12 option as described in the wiki, but get nothing)
Okay, what browser are you using?
(2012-07-05, 21:56)Mizaki Wrote: Okay, what browser are you using?

generally I use chrome, but I don't where to find the error reporting there, so this report was used in mozilla, which has the same issue.
Chrome is fine.
Press F12 - a window should open at the bottom in "Console".
Click "Network" - You'll see a couple of JSON requests every few seconds. There is an icon at the bottom, a circle with a line through it. That clears the history. Get ready to enter the directory, clear the history then click the dir.

Hopefully the first request is now the dir one. If you click on it you'll see what was returned. Paste the return string in here around some code tags.
Is it possible to play your video files from your library, on the web interface? So the laptop\PC would be the viewing source and xbmc would do the work (encoding or whatever it needs to do). I have this functionality with a satellite STB (enigma2) and I find it really useful.
(2012-07-08, 11:01)rogerthis Wrote: Is it possible to play your video files from your library, on the web interface? So the laptop\PC would be the viewing source and xbmc would do the work (encoding or whatever it needs to do). I have this functionality with a satellite STB (enigma2) and I find it really useful.

No
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You could try http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122183 although it's been quiet for a while. Don't forget there is also DLNA support in XBMC.
Hi,

Maybe a stupid Q but.. Can the webinterface be used for keyboard input from a laptop (MBA) using chrome in e.g. search commands (like when using the xbmc sub downloader). I run Eden through the lastest Openelec beta-build and I can access the web-interface webpage through the IP, but I cannot use any keyboard stroke as input, only by clicking on the webpage with the mouse gets me anywhere, is this correct or is there a smarter way?
It's not possible at the moment to send keys, hopefully in the future.
(2012-07-09, 18:48)Mizaki Wrote: It's not possible at the moment to send keys, hopefully in the future.

Bad luck ... Is this possible in any other way?
I think it may be possible with the old HTTPAPI. I'm not sure if any of the other (Andriod etc.) remotes can do it that way.
Hi Mizaki,

Great add-on, been using it for a while. Not apparent problems, except one minor issue. When looking at my log, there are literally tons of messages in the log like this:

ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\webinterface.awxi\currentsetting.htm
ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\webinterface.awxi\web\timerlist

The add-on was installed from the official XBMC repository. Files mentioned above do not exist, but why? And what do said files do? This is on Windows as you can see from the file paths.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3