• 44(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
I made the change on both my devices to test, but still loads tv shows. I also used 2 diff computers to test with same results.
(2011-10-24, 23:21)newphreak Wrote: Makes sense, the galaxy tab is 1280x800.
The official app is mostly created for cellphones which is why a nice web ui would be nicer.

A few thoughts.
-The light version should be themed the same way? White is really bright and not good for dimmed rooms, ofc, this could be optional.

-The menu overlaps, is it really needed? Seeing as there are icons in place.

I'd be happy to help, but sadly my coding/xml understanding is really bad, and i dont have time to learn it yet. So for now i'll just test and throw ideas at you. Smile

How can I access the "light" UI?
(2013-04-16, 16:50)Mizaki Wrote: @John.cord just to check you are using the one from the Official Repo and not git? Is there any errors in the javascript console? Do you have the lang dir with (en etc.).json files in it?

GIT Frodo Branch. Lang dir is present with files. No error in java script console.

Tested with Repo Version ... same error!

---

---

language string in addon.xml is

Code:
<language>en  cz</language>

changed to <language>en</language> UI is loading but with the same problem (no language selectable).

EDIT:

I dont know what i did but it is working now...
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
I'm looking at AWX 0.6.4 web-interface for XBMC 12.1 and seems that support the RADIO addons browsing that allow you to explore radio from a browser.

Is there a way to add a more control from web? I mean if I push "Search station" on the browser the input form appear on the xbmc PC screen:
would it be possible to add and use the input form on the web page?
where do I have to look?
any advice is really appreciated, BR.

I've asked here and seems not to be possible, do you confirm it?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1405006
I like this but I am wondering...is there a way to play videos perhaps in the browser and not on XBMC? That would be nifty for when I am away from home Smile
(2013-04-25, 08:57)pisoj1 Wrote: I like this but I am wondering...is there a way to play videos perhaps in the browser and not on XBMC? That would be nifty for when I am away from home Smile
Use Plex for streaming, both XBMC and Plex can run at the same time on your machine. http://www.plexapp.com/
@summer88 Yep, that correct I'm afraid.

@pisoj1 I believe there is some work going on that would allow this in the next XBMC release. The only thing available for the current version is the HTTP link that you might be able to use but no seeking. You can try opening one in VLC etc. to see what happens Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
has anyone else found AWXi to be partially broken by yesterday's update to Chrome 27? I verified it wasn't AWXi because it was working on a machine still using Chrome 26 and then broken when I updated Chrome and restarted the browser. Installed firefox and tested to be working in firefox.
Seems okay here. What's the problem?
The Now playing information never populates and the volume slider and time progression are empty. Play/Pause button does nothing. Navigation control seem to work though - you're on Chrome 27 and everything is ok?

EDIT: also tried in incognito mode with all extensions disabled to ensure there wasn't an incompatibility there and the results were the same
Still fine here: Version 27.0.1453.94 m

Is this Frodo 12.2 or are you using Git? Is there any error in the browser console?
it was on 12.0, so I tried updating, forgetting I had the nightly PPA still set up, and when I ran the apt-get install it took me to 13.0 beta 3,still behaving exactly the same.

there are no errors present - I forgot I have a virtual install of xbmc as well - I will try against that when I get a chance. It just seems too coincidental that the upgrade to 27 on one machine has it broken while a machine with 26 works fine and updating to 27 breaks it..
Well, testing against another instance and everything worked fine, so I tried connecting to my main XBMC using the ip instead of the name and everything worked, so it had to be something cookie related or something. I deleted all the browsing history in chrome completely and presto, back in service. Thanks for the help and sounding board.
Good to hear Smile I've seen old cookies stop views from changing but nothing like you had, strange.
The exact problem returned the next day. Went through the clearing options one by one, and clearing cookies gets it back in working order. That will get old fast... there's got to be something going on with the handling of cookies that isn't quite right..
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3