• 19(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
MediaBox Wrote:Many thanks for this GREAT web interface.

On to the feature request Big Grin

Is there any way you can add the ability to switch profiles? I think this was requested from the previous developer, but nothing came of it.

Thanks!

I wouldn't get your hopes up for this. It's not currently possible so won't be available in Eden.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Mizaki Wrote:Nothing yet. I did have a look and the script had some httpapi support. It's frowned upon (depreciated) in Eden. I've seen someone else using the JSONRPC interface to work addons so I need to have a look at that.

Although that is true(HTTP API is depreciated and Cinema Experience uses it, as little as possible) but JSON RPC is still not up to fully replacing it, so it still is a valid method. Smile HTTP API was also frowned upon in Dharma, it's just not getting updated... I think it may still be around for Frodo..
Yeah, I was trying to not use the HTTPAPI at all but sometimes you make lemonade Smile

I've read that the HTTPAPI will be taken out of Frodo first thing (if not already). Just have to get the feature requests in for JSONRPC Smile One I'm going to ask for after Eden is released is to see if addons can extend the JSONRPC with there own functions.
I've pulled 0.5.0 to the official repo. Main change is movie sets and views, maybe sorting...

To git I've added tv logos view. In the process of giving the music section some love I've added a "cover" and logo view for artists.
The same as skins that support artist logos you need to enter the logo/artists root path for it to work. It also does not support lazyload. I made my brain hurt enough getting it to work with callbacks so that's a job for later.

Yes, I've been busy making logos on fanart.tv Wink Feel free to do the same!
Hi Mizaki,

would be fine for covers:
http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow/Examples

... if you have some time left ;-)

Greetz
I'll check it out. Smile
Play via Cinema Experience is now in git. Tick the option in the settings and you'll see a link under the poster in the info window. I couldn't really find anywhere to put an icon but, the link is out of the way of any others so hopefully it's easy enough to prod with chubby fingers.

Thanks to m0v1em4n for (badgering) testing. Smile
Mizaki Wrote:so hopefully it's easy enough to prod with chubby fingers.

What you trying to say Mizaki Wink Laugh

Mizaki Wrote:Play via Cinema Experience is now in git. Tick the option in the settings and you'll see a link under the poster in the info window. I couldn't really find anywhere to put an icon but, the link is out of the way of any others

Thanks Mizaki for all your hard work and the link is fine

Mizaki Wrote:Thanks to m0v1em4n for (badgering) testing. Smile

It was my pleasure Wink

So what to do now, Let me think Shocked Big Grin
Here is a chinese translate
Hi Mizaki,

Well I have another mission for you.

And your mission should you choice to accept it Big Grin

create a face book integration. ( If it's possible or even if you want to )

No seriously, in a previous Ipad app I used, in the movie info screen there was a face book button which when pressed post a small cover shot and some detail of the movie into your face book page.
Now I know this isn't going to appeal to everyone, but I use it to let my friend know what new movie I have should they want to borrow them.

Like I said Mizaki its not going to appeal to everyone so want be offended if you don't want to do it,
@taxigps Thanks. Added to git.

Just added an albums inline view as well.

@m0v1em4n I think you should have a look at trakt.tv and trakt utilities. I think you'll find that does what you want. Smile
I've made a start on tarting up the wiki page. If anyone feels like helping please do Smile I'll be uploading screen shots for each view when I'm given permission.
Nice interface, have you ever tested it with 150gb+ mp3 databases on an atv2? It seems to timeout before it can initialize all artists for example.
if you need more info please let me know!
I recently reset and cleaned my collection so I don't have many atm. If you can start XBMC, go to the artists page in AWXi and wait for the timeout, then post the xbmc.log to pastebin or similar and we can go from there.
Single Poster view. It scales to the window so hopefully it'll look nice on tablets etc. Smile
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3