• 23(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
(2012-03-22, 20:11)Mizaki Wrote: The library is anything you've used a scrapper on. So, albums, artists etc. are all in your library. You wouldn't really want to erase anything unless you've deleted it.

What is you are wanting to do? I know list the files in alphabetical order but is it to find a certain song or something similar?

Hi,
Ok, I've deleted all libraries... And I have all files sorting by files or folder... Super ;-)
But after have been in Album with thumbails, I have the files or folder in disorder (?)
So, I want if possible to have a sort by folder. Wink

Thanks
Todd
I'll see about changing the files view to always show in file order. Atm I think I'm just leaving it up to JSONRPC to decide.

I'm not sure I understand you about the albums. Have you looked at the sort options in the settings? Do a small screen grab to show me if that'll make things easier Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Added enqueue and play to genre list in git.
(2012-03-24, 20:51)Mizaki Wrote: I'll see about changing the files view to always show in file order. Atm I think I'm just leaving it up to JSONRPC to decide.

I'm not sure I understand you about the albums. Have you looked at the sort options in the settings? Do a small screen grab to show me if that'll make things easier Smile

Hi,
OK Wink

Exemple:
In my files path I've:

Folder Artist / files songs
or
Folder Artist / Folder Album / files songs

Ex:
Root / Bob Marley (Folder Artist)
In this folder -> Babylon by Bus (Folder Album)
title 1
title 2
etc...
-> Exodus (Folder Album)
title 1
title 2
etc...

after a fresh install, I go in AWX and the sorted files are good... They are sorted alphabetically. OK

but I don't have pictures for Albums Huh

But if I go in AWX menu -> Show by Albums, I've the thumbails for all albums. very well.
but after when I return in AWX menu showing by files, I find the folders in disorder
So, could you please implement a sort by folder ?

Thank you very much
Todd
I just checked and the files are sorted by file/folder name. Example artist/album structure:
Code:
{
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/Art Brut vs Satan/",
                "filetype": "directory",
                "id": 45,
                "label": "Art Brut vs Satan",
                "type": "album"
            },
            {
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/Brilliant Tragic/",
                "id": 46,
                "label": "Brilliant! Tragic!",
            },
            {
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/extrafanart/",
                "label": "extrafanart",
                "type": "unknown"
            },
            {
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/It's A Bit Complicated/",
                "id": 47,
                "label": "It's a Bit Complicated",
            }

Now you will see the label in the list which is more than likely the song name in an album folder. For example:

Code:
{
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/Brilliant Tragic/ART BRUT - Brilliant! Tragic! - 01 Clever Clever Jazz.mp3",
                "filetype": "file",
                "id": 571,
                "label": "Clever Clever Jazz",
                "type": "song"
            },
            {
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/Brilliant Tragic/ART BRUT - Brilliant! Tragic! - 02 Lost Weekend.mp3",
                "id": 572,
                "label": "Lost Weekend",
            },
            {
                "file": "/mnt/media/audio/Art Brut/Brilliant Tragic/ART BRUT - Brilliant! Tragic! - 03 Bad Comedian.mp3",
                "id": 573,
                "label": "Bad Comedian",
            },

The list in AWXi will look like:
Code:
Clever Clever Jazz
Lost Weekend
Bad Comedian

As you can see they are in file name order but don't appear to be because it only displays the label.

Would I be right in thinking that you want the option to sort by label rather than file name?
Hi Mizaki,

thanks for the size on some of the screen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the TV list is more than big enough for my big fingers Smile but not sure if you have increased the icon and text in the main screen, I would say they look the same size as before, if that is the case do you have any plans to increase the size of the icons etc or would it pose a problem

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

as every thanks for all your hard work, thing are looking pretty good
Good to hear about the size. Did you see the new thumbnail episode view as well? Smile

You're right in that the menus haven't changed. If you click/tap the video or music menu button you get the big buttons so I didn't see much point as it's mostly for mouse use. That said though, I'm starting to plan out the unified UI so I will be changing it all anyway Smile

I should have draft image up soon for feedback. I'm aiming at my tablet size which is 1024*600 so everything should be finger friendly Wink
Thumbs Up 
Thanks Mizaki,

will look at the thumbnail for episode, and look forwards to seeing the draft image
Here's what I'm thinking atm:

Ignore the confused mocked up music and movie stuff Smile

At the top and bottom a 48px horizontal (vertical optionally later) static bar. Going from left top:
Music and Video menus as now but scalable.
Breadcrumb navigation.
Contextual buttons (refresh, find, clear etc.).
Fixed control and settings (as now).

Bottom left:
Fixed play/pause and stop.
Currently playing and next.
Player status (paused, shuffled, repeat).
Time remaining of current item and total playlist (music or video) time.
Player controls show/hide.

The player and volume controls can be shown or hidden by pressing the player control button.

The poster and probably more info (Codec, size etc.) can be shown by clicking the "Now:" line and closed by the same or the X.

Thoughts? Have I missed anything?

I plan to position everything via CSS so a new style will just be a case of making a new CSS file.
i see that there is still much to do... polish lang will be updated tomorrow;-)
Thank Mizaki,

looks like it going be good, Is this the main screen that you start with?, Presume the thumbnail view will be the same? would be nice to see it in action up close and personal Big Grin
All the views will stay the same. Which is one of the reasons I broke them out to a separate file. It's just the stuff around the views.

No one has noticed anything missing?
(2012-03-27, 22:36)cienislaw Wrote: i see that there is still much to do... polish lang will be updated tomorrow;-)

Adding two more:
Code:
'messsage_add_artist_to_playlist':     'Adding artist to playlist ... ',
'messsage_playing_artist':             'Playing artist ... ',

Thanks Smile
hi, i am new here and wanna thanks for the great web interface.

i have a question about it.

i am using for my home a mediola aio remote, where i can control straigt the xbmc. so far so good.
In that software you can do "tabs" to websites too, for example to check your electricity consumption etc.

now came up my idea to use this option for opening the webinterface. and voila its working well on my ipad in that aioremote software.

now my question: i only need the video/movies library and i would like to make a direct link to it.

i have no idea if java allow this, would be great when somebody can help me out.

sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance
(2012-03-28, 17:40)Mizaki Wrote: No one has noticed anything missing?

No what you done, own up Laugh

• 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3