• 24(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
(2012-03-28, 21:34)erikvenhues Wrote: hi, i am new here and wanna thanks for the great web interface.

i have a question about it.

i am using for my home a mediola aio remote, where i can control straigt the xbmc. so far so good.
In that software you can do "tabs" to websites too, for example to check your electricity consumption etc.

now came up my idea to use this option for opening the webinterface. and voila its working well on my ipad in that aioremote software.

now my question: i only need the video/movies library and i would like to make a direct link to it.

i have no idea if java allow this, would be great when somebody can help me out.

sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance

Hi erikvenhues,

Sadly everything gets put in one frame so afaik it's not possible. I've put it on the issue list so it won't get forgotten. I'm thinking put an option in the settings to choose your starting page.

(2012-03-28, 22:51)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 17:40)Mizaki Wrote: No one has noticed anything missing?
No what you done, own up Laugh
I dunno, why I asked Wink
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2012-03-15, 23:54)kirkaholic Wrote: Outstanding interface, very well done. Thank you!

I have one feature request:

Add Enqueue to Genre and Artist lists - just like it is when browsing files. I frequently listen to a genre or artist on shuffle.

This is now in git ready for the next official.

(2012-03-28, 21:34)erikvenhues Wrote: hi, i am new here and wanna thanks for the great web interface.

i have a question about it.

i am using for my home a mediola aio remote, where i can control straigt the xbmc. so far so good.
In that software you can do "tabs" to websites too, for example to check your electricity consumption etc.

now came up my idea to use this option for opening the webinterface. and voila its working well on my ipad in that aioremote software.

now my question: i only need the video/movies library and i would like to make a direct link to it.

i have no idea if java allow this, would be great when somebody can help me out.

sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance

I've just added a start page option in the settings in git. So you can set a start page, movies for example and each time you load the web page it will go to that page. I think that should sort your problem Smile
Hi Mizaki,

You have been busy :-) and just when I thought it couldn't get better and you go a create a start page option

Keep up this great work
Turned out to be quite easy to do the start page Smile

With the long weekend I'm planning to start the new UI. Hopefully that will be easier than I think as well.
Hope it goes easy for you and really looking forward to see it
XBMCbuntu Eden on an ASRock ION330HT

I can't play or enqueue one of my .m3u playlists laying on my Samba Share. AWK comes up with below error message:

However I can easily scan into the PL and play and enqueue the single files referenced by the PL.

Is this a limitation because my PLs use relative path information? E.g. the PL

\\Share\Music\Classical\Bach, Johann Sebastian\Brandenburg Concertos - 1985 I Musici.m3u is built as
Code:
mp3\Brandenburg Concertos - I Musici 101 No1 in F.mp3
mp3\Brandenburg Concertos - I Musici 102 No1 in F Adagio.mp3
[...]
That is certainly strange if you can open the playlist and use the individual references. Can you follow debugging and post the command sent and the reply? Also, the same for when the playlist is listed.
Hi Mizaki,

I seem to have a problem, this problem as been here for a time but now we are able to set our own default start screen its even more prominent.

Ok here is what happens

I load AWX and for me I have the movie page set to default and the cover image load fine, but then if I try to go to another page say movie sets the cover do not show see image below

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this is the same for what ever screen I chose , on my pad and PC .

Now before being able to chose the default screen, All I did was to refresh AWX, which would take me to the blank screen and then i would select what other screen and it would go ok.

Is there any chance you could include the default default screen Blush by that i mean the screen before you make a choice
What happens if you turn lazyload off?
(2012-04-06, 13:14)Mizaki Wrote: What happens if you turn lazyload off?

Hi Mizaki,

Yes that seem ok on the ipad browser, will the thumbs stay in the cache, don't mind have plenty off space, would prefer that so the thumbs will load quicker .
I find that the ipad scrolls better with the lazyload

Thanks

Hmm... I have seen lazyload get a bit behind but if I wait long enough they load. I take it they never load no matter how long you leave it?

Any cached images will be in the cache once they've been loaded. Lazyload just helps to not load images you never look at (scroll down etc.) and initial bandwidth usage (maybe memory as well).

I think I just figured it out. Could be a bit of a git to fix. When you change to the set page lazyload considers that you've viewed all the images on the movie page. So, it loads all of those and then loads the set images (I guess in your case there are so many it times out). It must be to do with the fact the content page is used for all pages. Basically it's the basis of how AWX works...

I'm planning to do a poster view with a limited grid (hopefully with the ability to pick your own number) which would get around the problem but not fix it Sad

There may be a way to tell lazyload to abort all pending or rest it. If not I'll have to look for another lazyload that does.
Hi Mizaki,

I am sad to say that being able to set your own start page , as just highlighted a problem that I have had for a while, but before I just refresh back to a blank page and made a new selection, but now when I refresh it just take me back to the movie thumbs Confused but must admit most the time I just use the movie thumbs page any way.

Just trying the latest version of lazyload. Seems much quicker and ignores invisible images which should fix your problem.
Hi Mizaki,

I just wanted to let you know how I use AWX,

I don't use it in a normal browser like you would expect, I have an home automation program called Homeseer ( see pictures below), this program as a touch screen interface, that can be configured and designed via a program, and I am able to put web page into buttons, all be the size of the main screen Smile

this one show some icons plus main amp volume at the bottom of AWX, this instance of AWX is in fact running in a button

I told you all this to point out that, when I run AWX that i do so through the Homeseer program/server and some time it doesn't always do what I want Big Grin

Hope you don't mind all the info

Thanks for your continuing hard work you a star

(2012-04-06, 20:43)Mizaki Wrote: Just trying the latest version of lazyload. Seems much quicker and ignores invisible images which should fix your problem.

Thanks Mizaki
That looks fancy Smile

I've added a new branch called "uni". This has the (mostly) working new UI and has the latest lazyLoad in it. I've noticed the latest lazyload sometimes gets stuck. I've not had chance to look into why yet but if I use the refresh in AWXi it seems to fix it.

I'd appreciate any feedback on if the latest lazyLoad helps your problem and what you think of the new UI (plus anyone else who cares to comment). Smile

Not working/implemented currently is:
Next
Playlist Total

I think it looks pretty damn close to my screen shot which I'm quite pleased about! Big Grin

In case it's not obvious hit the remote control icon to show the poster and player controls.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3