• 27(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
(2012-04-27, 17:17)henrikyo Wrote: this come up broken for me using nightly, is it because the nightly is 12.0 alpha or?

You can expect things to be broken using nightlies. This can be the fault of XBMC itself. If you want stable use the official release.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I guess it's:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="2.11"/>
I notice slash changed XWMM to 3 and it's okay in Frodo. It'll be 3 in the next pull which should be soon.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki

Added tagging to videos in the footer (Uni UI only) as you can see. Music to come. The controls I've decided to make "quick" controls and the ones from the top menu I'll make into full screen controls.
so were do I get this it says that it is broken in the Official repo
It should only be marked as broken in the Frodo (nightlies) repo which as I said should be fixed on the next push. It's not marked as broken for me in Eden. Are you using git/nightlies?
Mizaki:

I posted a thread here showcasing a touchscreen remote interface. Take a look and let me know if you would have need for the graphics. This would work great for a touchscreen UI to control XBMC while using an Android Tablet.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Hi,

I have started to integrate spotiXBMC2 within AWX, i.e. to be able to play spotify albums from AWX.
You can find it there: https://github.com/neoflex/AWX-Eden/tree/spotiXBMC2

For now, play and enqueue albums should work, not yet songs individualy but you can use the playlist view.

I don't have a lot of time so if someone is willing to help, it would be great.
When using the radio plugin for listening to a radio station the 'Artist + Track' is displayed on the skin. On AWX i just get 'n/a - n/a'
I this the limitation of the JSON API?
(2012-04-30, 12:11)neoflex Wrote: Hi,

I have started to integrate spotiXBMC2 within AWX, i.e. to be able to play spotify albums from AWX.

For now, play and enqueue albums should work, not yet songs individualy but you can use the playlist view.

Hey, I don't have Spotify myself but if you want to make it optional like Cinema Experience I'll happily put it in. If you want some advice or have any questions feel free to PM and I'll help as best I can. I hear you on the time issues Smile

(2012-04-30, 19:28)Martijn Wrote: When using the radio plugin for listening to a radio station the 'Artist + Track' is displayed on the skin. On AWX i just get 'n/a - n/a'
I this the limitation of the JSON API?

I think I sorted that out (to a degree) when doing some work on the playlists. Are you using the repo version?
(2012-04-30, 20:28)Mizaki Wrote: I think I sorted that out (to a degree) when doing some work on the playlists. Are you using the repo version?

Official repo one.

Edit:
Just installed the git master and still shows the same.
I'm pretty sure it's not available. You should get the station name iirc? I'll double check later and run it past Montellese if I can't find it.
Yep I get the station name. You would think if it shows in the skin you would be able to get it through JSON to Tongue
@Martijn Not looking good atm.

I'll give it a few days and then request a pull to the official repo. So speak now if there is something wrong Smile
(2012-04-30, 20:28)Mizaki Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 12:11)neoflex Wrote: Hi,

Hey, I don't have Spotify myself but if you want to make it optional like Cinema Experience I'll happily put it in. If you want some advice or have any questions feel free to PM and I'll help as best I can. I hear you on the time issues Smile

I submitted you a pull request Wink

I am also working on a version with interactions with my AV Receiver (i.e. for people having an htpc with xbmc plugged to their AV receiver) I tried to make it clean and extensible easily for others brands of AV Receiver.
What it does is to turn on your AV Receiver when you launch something from the web interface and turn the Receiver to the correct settings (input choice, surrounds parameters and so on).
It's specially usefull for music, the goal is to be able to just use AWX to select a song or an album and then the AV Receiver is switch on, set up on the correct inputs and settings and launch the music on XBMC.

You can find it there: https://github.com/neoflex/AWX-Eden/tree/AVR

If you're interested I'll do another PR.

If someone try this or want to integrate another AV Receiver brand, please let me know Wink
Interesting. I just always use HDMI on my amp Smile PR away. If you haven't already it'll probably be best to put the logic into another js file in case others are added.

I won't merge the PR in until the current master is in the official repo just to be on the safe side.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3