• 29(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Yep.. switched back to Eden for now... everythings working! THX
Mizaki, can you tell me what "Action menus use click" mean? i want to update translation;-) TIA
Hee. That was the best description I could come up with. If you use a graphical view, say posters. The hover, play, enqueue etc. won't show until you click the image (poster etc.). It should be pretty obvious if you enable it and use a graphical view Smile

TIA on the translation.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Hello! The addon is overall great! It's fast and basic functions are very stable.

But i have a small problem.
I'm not sure if this 'bug' was posted, can't see how can i try to find it.
The thing is, when you have a playlist, if you click not on a 'next/prev' button, but on a different ITEM in a playlist, the controlled XBMC begins to play a selected video, but _spawns a menu_. And you can't see that happened in a remote interface.

The current workaround is to first press 'stop' button and then select the item. Then it begins to play silently.

Can this behaviour be fixed/disabled somehow, please? Smile
Hi,

Does this sounds like your problem? If so, I've been meaning to fix it for a while but have just forgotten. Hopefully I'll get a fix it this weekend.
Yes, looks the same!
Tnx Smile
Just pushed the fix to git. It's good to bug me now and then about any outstanding issues, because it didn't affect me it got pushed to the back of my bad memory Smile If you're using git let me know if it solves your problem (you can get the zip from the first few posts). If not I'll probably be putting it in the official repo in a week or so.
Anyone interested in clear art views? Or any other views they'd like to see?

I plan to do a grid x by y poster/logo view but currently there is no way to get a limited number of items returned (always full library), so I'm in no hurry to do it until that is possible.
Movie logos Wink

Do you experience that when you do clean library that the screen turns dark?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Movie logos are already done, check previous page Smile

Just tried it using Aeon Nox 3. It fades the background but that's because the cleaning is a foreground task. Is that what you mean?
(2012-05-13, 01:36)Mizaki Wrote: Just tried it using Aeon Nox 3. It fades the background but that's because the cleaning is a foreground task. Is that what you mean?

Yes however also when playing a video. Don't think that is supposed to happen. WIll create a trac ticket for it if you have that to.
Yep. I get the same.
(2012-05-13, 16:13)Mizaki Wrote: Yep. I get the same.

I will go complain Wink
You may complain, I merely make observations Wink
More useless showy stuff! Blush
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3