• 38(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Can you guys add keyboard support? For example have the arrows mapped to up, down, left & right. The enter button to enter, etc.

This would make AWXi amazing for me. Having the TV show listing etc is nice but I sometimes want full control over my XBMC and using the buttons in the remote control menu is a terrible user experience when I have a full keyboard in front of me.
Something like https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/comm...4af09a7dbc ? Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Yes, exactly like that! You read my mind. Seems like I have an older version. 0.5.4. Just upgraded to the Frodo beta so hopefully it'll update itself soon.
I've not put that version in the repo yet. Should be soon though.
will the other UI's make it in to the Frodo branch? The 'default' one from the Eden version is really nice
Nope. It was too much work to maintain them. I've said it before: if anyone wants to maintain them then I'm happy to put them back in. Otherwise suggestions on how to improve "uni" ui are welcome. Or alternative CSS file.
Anyone else having a problem with banners/posters showing up for the content?

I only see the "empty" cover on everything.

Tried enabled LazyLoading, tried increasing the time-out.

Is it maybe because I'm running Portable?

EDIT: Nevermind, after the upgrade to Frodo, XBMC asked me really late about the updating of the data. Works now.
(2012-12-28, 14:42)Mizaki Wrote: Nope. It was too much work to maintain them. I've said it before: if anyone wants to maintain them then I'm happy to put them back in. Otherwise suggestions on how to improve "uni" ui are welcome. Or alternative CSS file.

Apologies if I missed this. I will try and have a look and see what I could knock up myself - although my web skills are not too great Tongue
I've added some addon support in various places.

Information for movies and tv shows you can run artwork downloader and play with Cinema Experience (untested, if someone can confirm it works that would be great).

Addon pages for video and music. Only CdArt Manager, You Tube and Artwork downloader are currently supported.

Basically, for every addon I have to hand craft support due to the current limitations. If there is an addon you want supported (don't forget Files->Addons is available for streaming addons etc.) then let me know and what function(s) you would like. This is also down to the addon supporting command line execution type params.

This is currently in git only, testing would be appreciated.
i just tested audio streaming addons after pulling frodo branch from git.

i tried
digitally imported
listenliveeu
soundcloud
radio

non of them was working. i could browse the contend of the addons without problem but when trying to actually play a stream nothing is loaded (red X displayed or loading forever).
tested with chrome 24.0.1312.52 and firefox 18.

I've just installed this and it is pretty cool. Is it possible to stream a video to a browser (using Frodo RC3)?
@wikiing I guess this was through the Files->Addons? It may be they won't work this way. With the loading not showing it can be a timeout. What you can do is increase the timeout in the settings. I've just tried Digitally Imported and see it's a HTTP stream. I'll see if there is a way around or if it should work. I guess it'll be the same for the others.

@hshah Nope. Maybe in Frodo+1.
@wikiing Should be able to play them now.
Mizaki pls.help. is there any way to upgrade AWXi from 0.6.1. to 0.6.3? The add-on update did not offer that possibility. I have Frodo RC1.

thanks a lot and sorry for maybe stupid question. I am still begginer with XBMC..

(2013-01-14, 20:58)hshah Wrote: I've just installed this and it is pretty cool. Is it possible to stream a video to a browser (using Frodo RC3)?

I don't believe XBMC provides streaming of any type. If you want to do that I suggest looking into Plex Media (http://www.plexapp.com/). A lot of it is based on XBMC and can coexist with an XBMC install as this is what I do to stream to not just a browser, but also my Android tablet.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3