• 47(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
No there isn't. It was a "recent" addition to the JSONRPC along with settings. I may look at it if I feel up to it. Of course pull requests with it are welcome :p
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Don't know what a pull request is...
For people who can write the code themselves. They can then use github to make a pull request with the code in. Smile
(2013-12-26, 13:36)bac522 Wrote:
(2013-12-14, 02:06)Mizaki Wrote: @bac522 can you give me an example. Just some or all buttons? Thanks.

None of these seem to work:

i have the exact same problem. This happens when you have changed something in the configuration.

This happens on my computer when i enter the first time this addon, change the start page to my music playlists and press save. next time i open this addon, my "whats running now" field is always empty and the buttons do not work anymore.

I have tested it on FireFox and Chrome. This is not a browser specific problem.

To solve the problem, remove the coockie, refresh the page and have fun Smile

Kr
FreakErn
I just downloaded the Gotham zip from GitHub about 5-10 minutes ago and the only thing I've tested so far (in Chrome and Firefox) is changing the default view in TV from Banner to Poster (and tried Logo) however that does not stick. In fact, the only setting that seems to stick so far is changing the default page from the Episode list to TV. I started in Chrome so I deleted all cookies and cleared my cache with no change and since this is a new laptop I installed Firefox specifically to test this, therefore I know it's not some kind of weird cached/cookie bug, it just seems that the default page is the only setting that actually gets written into the cookie.

After noticing this, I tired a few other quick settings, like changing the default amount of shows and movies shown from 25 to a lower number and that didn't seem to stick as well.

Not complaining, just pointing it out so it can be fixed.

AJ

--EDIT--
P.S. The buttons circled in the post above me all seemed to work properly.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
I'll try and replicate the button problem but they always work when I try them.

I just tried TV view and it's fine for me. Would be interesting to see if anyone has the same?

Added profile switching to git.
I remembered I fixed something with the cookies that went in with the profile switching so everything should save now.
I think I'll request a pull for this soon so there is something in the repo for Gotham.

If possible can you open the web browser console (F12 usually) and tell me any errors when the buttons don't work?
I don't know why, but now after 10 times it didn't worked, it works... Confused

than you guys anyway.

Kr
FreakErn
Sorry for doppelposting... It does not work. i dunno what happend yesterday, but now after a restart i have the same problem as described the other day.

Well, i am not using Gotham, i am still using Frodo.

now i cannot reproduce this error on firefox, now this only happens on google chrome.

Mute, vol up and vol down are working (see the screenshot i quoted from bac522) in chrome now, but play/pause, previous, next, stop, rewind, fast forward , shuffle and repeat are still not working.

here are my cookie variables:
startPage=musicPlaylist; manualPath=; albumSort=album; adesc=ascending; artistsView=list; artistsPath=; albumsView=cover; albumsViewRec=cover; mvdesc=ascending; mvSort=artist; tvdesc=ascending; TVSort=label; EpSort=episode; epdesc=ascending; filmSort=label; mdesc=ascending; filmView=poster; filmViewRec=poster; filmViewSets=poster; TVView=banner; TVViewRec=infolist; EpView=listover; lazyload=no; showTags=yes; rotateCDart=no; preferLogos=no; usefanart=no; usextrafanart=no; watched=no; hidewatchedmark=no; hoverOrClick=no; lang=en; timeout=20; limitArtists=25; limitAlbums=25; limitSongs=25; limitVideo=25; limitMusicVideo=25; limitTV=25

(these variables are set after changing the default view from default (no cookie) last episodes to music playlists)

my xbmc version is:
Raspbmc running xbmc 12.3 Git:20131212-9ed3e58

my AWXI version is 0.6.4

it looks like, that one link is broken in chrome. in my chome is one request still pending, even after a couple of minutes. same request in firefox even takes a lot of time, and gets a 0 Byte response (maybe a timeout, i dunno)...

in chrome the request url is "ws://pi:9090/jsonrpc?awxi"
in firefox the request url is: "http://pi:9090/jsonrpc?awxi"

pressing the not working buttons does not cause errors or any network requrests. I hate javascript, so thats why i have no idea how to debug this stuff.

In chrome are a few more problems. the timeline (gray/green bar at the top, when you press at the remote controller (bottom left)) is always empty (no green), the volumebar at the left side is the same. completely gray. (when you click at the volumebar, the green part apears, and the volumebar works)
at the bottom the "Now" field is always empty.
the buttons i described further up in this post (play/pause, previous, next, stop, rewind, fast forward , shuffle and repeat) are here also not working (small ones at the bottom) the following buttons (home, back, aso.) are working well.

i dont have any idea how to set some breakpoints in chrome/firefox to look what happens.
if you want to know some stuff, let me know
Kr
Ah, this is a Pi. First thing to try is increasing the timeout, say to 60. Chrome and Firefox have their own built in timeouts but it's worth upping the value. Maybe even 120.

Try that first then, if it doesn't help we can dig deeper. I don't have access to a Pi sadly.
Hi Mizaki,

I'm currently running XBMC v13 gotham with a git clone of your master. The buttons seem to work properly now, but I can't view any music albums... When I switch the gotham branch I can see the the albums, but the buttons stop working...
I've been trying to merge the gotham branch with master, but there seems to be a conflict with "js/ui.views.js", which is makes sense considering the behavior, yet I seem to lack the knowledge to properly merge the conflicting files...
Master branch isn't used only Frodo and Gotham branches so no merging should be needed. This may sound like a silly question but do your albums show and play from the GUI? When you say the buttons, do you mean "Play", "Enqueue", etc. for the albums?

If you press F12 in your browser do you see any errors in the console?
Although I get now I shouldn't use the master branche. The green "Now Playing box" works in the master branch, (I see what's playing and can pause or stop it). Only the master branch doesn't show any albums like in the red box (just a loading circle), everything else just loads fine (artists, movies, etc)
For the Gotham branch, it is the other way around, albums show up fine, only nothing shows in the "Now playing" box, and the play/pause and stop buttons aren't working either.
I checked the chrome console, but doesn't show any errors when loading the page or clicking on the play/pause or stop buttons when in the gotham branch...
This came to be this morning. Everyone having trouble make sure "Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC" is switched on.

If you still have problems after that, let me know. I'll see if I can do some kind of check for this setting in future.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3