• 3(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Mizaki Wrote:I think I know where you are going wrong. To set the web interface to use go to:

Settings->Network->Services->Web interface

This will give you a list of enabled web interfaces. You can only have 1 active at a time but you can have many enabled if you look at the addon list.

Also, just pushed to git a hacked together dark version of the light interface for those of you who like/need a landscape layout but don't like bright lights (mogwais!). Smile

Ya beat me to it!

I'm not going to be near a computer tonight so if you want to pull the code, make a zip file, and post it. I'll update the first post tomorrow. If you don't feel like it, don't worry about it and I'll get to it tm.

Upkeep/improvement of this addon is totally collaborative so feel free to update/release/do whatever when you feel like doing something. Please don't feel like you need to wait around for me to give the go ahead.
Mizaki Wrote:I think I know where you are going wrong. To set the web interface to use go to:

Settings->Network->Services->Web interface

This will give you a list of enabled web interfaces. You can only have 1 active at a time but you can have many enabled if you look at the addon list.

OK, I was a bit crazy in missing that. Thx for the reminder
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Mizaki Wrote:@illiac4
Is yours the same as Ronny!? As in, I mount my shares to a letter/directory. Are yours not mounted this way?

This may be the problem. I'll try and replicate it. Probably not until the weekend though, if someone else wants to get in first.

Out of interest, what would you use the files browsing for? I have everything in my library so I never need to use it. Smile

Sorry for late answer but yes i use the same setup as Ronny.
Using ip's instead of hostnames is easier if you use VLAN on layer 3 switch.
As Montellese said it appears to be a bug with XBMC. IP numbers don't get looked up in the password list.

Just added Recent TV page to git. I'll try and put some screens up later. Let me know what you think Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
I love this interface a lot. Works like a charm on my Android tablet, too.

However, I would ideally also like to keep using the Android Remote on my phone - is there any way to have this installed in addition to the regular interface required for the Android remote?
Unless I've missed something you don't need anything installed to use the Android app? I use AWX and the Android app without issue.

I just double checked and it works fine. I notice they use the same port and maybe that's why?
Nice. I see watched state is working to.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
This looks sweet. Problem is I can't get it to work. The XBMC web interface that ships w/ Nightlies works fine. When I try to download this version (I think its this version, I downloaded it from the xbmc repo) it just says Initialize "XBMC-lib ..." forever. I was able to get the version that is posted in the first post of this thread but it did not have the new features.

I also updated to todays nightly build.

Any Thoughts?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
The one in the repo is broken, and these guys have just "stolen" a dead project. So repo still needs to be sorted. And the link in the frontpage is a little outdated as well.
Newest is found on their git:
https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
Yeah, the one in the repo is for Dharma (10.1). I think frolick said he was going to see about getting it in the repo.

I decided not to enable hide watched on the recent pages in case anyone wonders why they show if you have it enabled.

When the other recent pages are done I expect they'll be another zipped version. Smile
newphreak Wrote:The one in the repo is broken, and these guys have just "stolen" a dead project. So repo still needs to be sorted. And the link in the frontpage is a little outdated as well.
Newest is found on their git:
https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden

Thanks. That did the trick.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Mizaki Wrote:Unless I've missed something you don't need anything installed to use the Android app? I use AWX and the Android app without issue.

I just double checked and it works fine. I notice they use the same port and maybe that's why?

I just tried again, now it works - yesterday I got connection failures. Ah well, even better Tongue
Mizaki Wrote:Unless I've missed something you don't need anything installed to use the Android app? I use AWX and the Android app without issue.

I just tried again, now it works - yesterday I got connection failures. Ah well, even better Tongue

Another nice touch would be the ability to show all songs of an artist, as I notoriously cannot remember the albums Tongue
Hi frolick,

is it possible to include a setting to limit max entries(movies) per page and add a navigation through the pages? e.g. "Page 1 of 150"

I've got over 1500 movies and firefox is consuming over 2.8GB of memory if it tries to hold the whole movie list with covers in ram. It's getting slow as well.

I have one machine with 8GB of ram which can handle it, on the others, browsers are crashing most of the time.

Kind regards,
dreamkp
win7x64, eden pvr / frodo 12.1, mysql, aeon mq4, boblight
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3