• 8(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
I've added some experimental file directory support. So say if you have a dir structure like:
Artist->
song1
song2
Album1Dir
Album2Dir

If you queued "Artist" it will queue everything in that dir. If you had another dir in "Album1Dir" etc. those would not be added. So it will do 1 level recursion.

The notifications are a bit screwy but I'd other than that please give it a go and let me know any problems.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
I updated russian translation - lang.ru.js
Sorry for my english. It's not my native language.
Thank you kindly. Pushed to git.
buges Wrote:And any way to access smart playlists?

Thanks

There is now! Experimental music playlists support added to git. Enqueue only atm. I've tested it a little but I need people who actually use (smart) playlists to try it as I don't use them. If you ask for it, I can add the play function and do video playlists as well.

Naming... I had to go with "playlists", if you can come up with something better or a change to "playlist" let me know. Plurals should work in all the langs we currently have. It'll break in Japanese (with my limited knowledge) so we might just cross that bridge when/if we come to it.

If you're not a git user and would like a zip install to try it, shout. frolick has been MIA for a bit so I can make you one if required.
https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/zipball/master <-- or let git do it for you.
Is there a way to access music addons with this?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
In a word I'd say, no. It can only access what is available via JSONRPC. QED.
Mizaki Wrote:There is now! Experimental music playlists support added to git. Enqueue only atm. I've tested it a little but I need people who actually use (smart) playlists to try it as I don't use them. If you ask for it, I can add the play function and do video playlists as well.
thanks for that! +1 from me for playlist play function and full support for video playlists.

info about smarts: not working. here is dump from log:
Code:
14:31:15 T:139979102734080   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /var/media/tester/music/Billy Talent/Billy Talent/2006 - Billy Talent - Billy Talent II/11 Perfect World.mp3
14:31:20 T:139979102734080   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /var/media/tester/music/Samokin Band/Samokhin Band - Samokhin Band/Samokhin Band - Samokhin Band.ape

after i select smart playlist it shows what is inside but when i try to play i get error as above. hope it will help fix that.
I guess you are clicking on an item (song). The click function currently only "opens" the playlist. Once you get all the way in the playlist (to songs level), click will try to open the song as a directory which ofc won't work Smile

That's what I meant by only enqueue works atm. Example:
My Smart Playlist is all albums from an artist.
In the list you see the artist smart playlist.
You can enqueue the entire playlist (all albums by artist) or click on it.
Click on it you see all the albums.
You can enqueue the individual albums or click on them.
Click and you see the songs for that album.
Click the song and it will fail. Enqueue should work.

Hopefully that's a better explanation? I'll fix it up soon though Smile
Git: Click a song and it will now play.
thanx for fix. now playing selected song from smart playlist works but i cant enqueue it - clicking icon does nothing and there is also nothing in log (on default debug level). also i see " - Type: undefined" after playlist name and type is set "music" in playlist.
Can you tell me how the smart playlist is composed so I can replicate it? Also, just thought. Are you using the latest XBMC git? It needs https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/6765...ed8d46e19/ to work.
gets randomly 500 songs from whole lib.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<smartplaylist type="music">
  <name>Party Mode Music</name>
  <match>all</match>
  <order>random</order>
  <limit>500</limit>
</smartplaylist>

no, i don't;-( i use OpenELEC and last build is from 19th december so those changes are not in yet. i will try it on windows then.
It works on mine. I guess like you said that commit isn't in OpenELEC yet. I warn you now you will get spammed with 500 adding song messages. I'll be fixing that up next.

Edit: It'll now only give 1 message per type.
that was fast. can you check swap/delete buttons on ff9.0? it works on chrome, but on ff button is missing and you cant swap stuff.

Fine for me. Clear cache? That looks like a CSS problem. Firefox will not check the CSS. What I do is manually refresh the CSS by loading it and hitting refresh a few times.
yourip/ui.default/css/layout.css
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3