Banner Image on Season View

This picture if from a thread about a slightly different issue but it will serve me well.

Is there a way to get rid of that banner image while you are in season view? With the season poster on the left (mine isn't weird like his) and the fact that the banner is just a squished 'all seasons' poster it really doesn't have a purpose.

I have the TV Shows - Use Posters option turned off because I don't really like them on the different shows main screen but they are nice for seasons.
have you downloaded banners or posters for your tv show?

set the 'tv shows - use posters' option accordingly and all should be fine.

don't mix and match, else you get stretched / cropped images like above
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
All I have downloaded is posters, clearart, logos, and fanart as far as I know. I haven't forced it to download a banner nor have I downloaded one outside of XBMC.

Yes using the 'TV Shows - Use Posters' option works to get rid of the banner, but then I have the poster for the show which I don't really want. I just like the posters for the seasons.

Not sure why the banner is using the 'All Seasons' poster image.
cTron Wrote:All I have downloaded is posters, clearart, logos, and fanart as far as I know. I haven't forced it to download a banner nor have I downloaded one outside of XBMC.

there's an option in the tv show scraper settings: prefer posters.
by default xbmc will download banners.

cTron Wrote:Not sure why the banner is using the 'All Seasons' poster image.

if xbmc can't find an all season poster, it'll use the tv show one as a fallback.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banner Image on Season View0