• 107(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
(2012-04-28, 15:35)Burke Wrote: Hi guys,

I need help, something you can laugh abut but I can solve it on my own.

I installed Openelec to give it a try and at last Maraschino Smile.

This is my first encounter with linux so pls help, I have everything up and running but can't figure out how to add disks to "Disk Space" module. Confused

Thanks

You're not the only one with this issue. It's been discussed on the OpenElec forum. Currently there isn't a fix for it though.

Sorry.
(2012-04-29, 02:08)DPickles Wrote:
(2012-04-28, 15:35)Burke Wrote: Hi guys,

I need help, something you can laugh abut but I can solve it on my own.

I installed Openelec to give it a try and at last Maraschino Smile.

This is my first encounter with linux so pls help, I have everything up and running but can't figure out how to add disks to "Disk Space" module. Confused

Thanks

You're not the only one with this issue. It's been discussed on the OpenElec forum. Currently there isn't a fix for it though.

Sorry.

That is OK i can live with it and check my disk space manually, I just thought that I was doing something wrong all the time.

Grate project, thanks to everyone who had anything to do with development Smile

Just pushed something that I'm sure some of you will find rather handy - you can now choose from a 3, 4 or 5 column layout, which means that you can fit quite a few more modules on the screen.

Bear in mind that unless you have a really high screen resolution, 5 columns might be a bit cramped. Personally I think that 4 works nicely at 1920x1200.

To choose the number of columns that are available, go to "Misc settings" in the dropdown at the top-right of the screen.
Maraschino - a web frontend for your XBMC HTPC
Project homepage | XBMC forum thread
(2012-04-28, 04:30)kevthemilkman Wrote: Hi guys,

Great program.
I have this running on a win 7 setup and can get all the recently added widgets and the media library and disc space widgets to work but for the life of me cannot get the sick beard,sabnzbd or trakt modules to work.
I have entered all the appropriate details but when I get out of settings mode there is nothing on the Maraschino page for these modules. the traktv works randomly but the SB and sabnzbd ones never show up even when sabnzbd and sickbeard are active.

Any pointers

1. Trakt.tv is sloowww, it's thier servers not much else can be done about it.
2. For SAB / Sickbeard, once you've entered the settings you have to restart maraschino before they'll show up. Also SAB only shows up when something is actively downloading.
(2012-04-29, 22:05)mrkipling Wrote: Just pushed something that I'm sure some of you will find rather handy - you can now choose from a 3, 4 or 5 column layout, which means that you can fit quite a few more modules on the screen.

Bear in mind that unless you have a really high screen resolution, 5 columns might be a bit cramped. Personally I think that 4 works nicely at 1920x1200.

To choose the number of columns that are available, go to "Misc settings" in the dropdown at the top-right of the screen.

Thanks! Love it! Will say had to do a ctrl-F5 on Firefox and I do not think it reloaded on its own either.
(2012-04-29, 22:47)karandras24 Wrote:

Great program.
I have this running on a win 7 setup and can get all the recently added widgets and the media library and disc space widgets to work but for the life of me cannot get the sick beard,sabnzbd or trakt modules to work.
I have entered all the appropriate details but when I get out of settings mode there is nothing on the Maraschino page for these modules. the traktv works randomly but the SB and sabnzbd ones never show up even when sabnzbd and sickbeard are active.

Any pointers

2. For SAB / Sickbeard, once you've entered the settings you have to restart maraschino before they'll show up. Also SAB only shows up when something is actively downloading.

You should never have to reload Maraschino. Both SAB and SB modules should work as soon as you input the correct information...

(2012-04-29, 22:05)mrkipling Wrote: Just pushed something that I'm sure some of you will find rather handy - you can now choose from a 3, 4 or 5 column layout, which means that you can fit quite a few more modules on the screen.

Great job dude. It reloaded automatically for me and worked perfectly.
Maraschino - github - website
(2012-04-29, 22:47)karandras24 Wrote: 1. Trakt.tv is sloowww, it's thier servers not much else can be done about it.

Your right, trakt is pretty slow, but the image caching is slowing it down a bit too.
Currently it downloads 1 poster then moves on to the next, im working on a way to make this faster by downloading them all at once.
Quick Q - I recall that the auto-updater was close to completion. Anyone with appetite to give it the final push? For me, that's the most missing feature (besides getting the recently-added-posters working behind reverse-proxies). Thanks!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
If it didn't reload automatically when saving the settings, it's probably because you just updated to the latest version and the JavaScript file was cached (happened to me on my production installation). A hard refresh or clearing your cache should do the trick.
(2012-04-29, 22:47)karandras24 Wrote:

Great program.

Any pointers

Thanks, I managed to get it working by using a repo from Dejavu on Github and it worked first time. Trakt.tv still doesn't do much but I can live without that for the moment.
I will try another version when i get the time just to see if it was finger problems at my end ( more than likely yes!!!).
At first I thought why would I need this anyway but after a day of playing I reckon it is the best thing. One page to see what is going on is great and it looks the goods as well.
With a bit more fiddling and fine tuning I can see me using this app a lot

Well Done!!

YESSS!!! Thank you ...!! Big Grin I cannot wait to try it.

Now all we need is the RSS feed..... I love being able to see what has downloaded, what is being downloaded, checking to see if I already have something downloaded, and the missing piece, see what is new available for downloading.

I am bummed the Disk Module does not work in OpenElec... anyone have a trick for this?
(2012-04-30, 02:24)gugahoi Wrote: You should never have to reload Maraschino. Both SAB and SB modules should work as soon as you input the correct information...

The last time i set maraschino up from scratch was back in october / november last year and at the time you had to reload maraschino (running on windows) for the modules to show.

I've just killed one of my maraschinos and re set it up and the modules do indeed show as soon as the settings have been entered.

Just pushed a few things:

* traktplus styling adjustments, and a couple of bug fixes
* option to hide power buttons in library module (tristans)
(2012-04-30, 12:45)kevthemilkman Wrote: Thanks, I managed to get it working by using a repo from Dejavu on Github and it worked first time.
All well and good, but be warned, my Repo is outdated at the moment as I haven't had the time to update it.
You will be missing the latest features of Maraschino. I strongly recommend getting mrkipling's master working instead.

The issues your having with the master would be handy to hear as it will help resolve problems other users have to use in the future.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4