• 123(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
I seem to have this installed and working ok on XBMCBuntu, but trying to add the xbmc server on the very first screen does nothing? Doesn't appear to save anything I enter here?
Have a feature request for the Trakt module of Maraschino.

Would it be possible to show the "blue flag" if the movie is already in the collection (basically same as it is on the web page. Also, would be fantastic to add a movie to the watch list directly from the trending movies.

Thanks inadvance for your considering!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-07-08, 14:46)steve1977 Wrote: Have a feature request for the Trakt module of Maraschino.

Would it be possible to show the "blue flag" if the movie is already in the collection (basically same as it is on the web page. Also, would be fantastic to add a movie to the watch list directly from the trending movies.

These are things that i originally wanted in the module but decided to leave them out for initial release. I will revisit it soon and will see what i can do with these as well as love/hate and possibly add to sickbeard and couchpotato.
(2012-07-08, 22:42)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-07-08, 14:46)steve1977 Wrote: Have a feature request for the Trakt module of Maraschino.

These are things that i originally wanted in the module but decided to leave them out for initial release. I will revisit it soon and will see what i can do with these as well as love/hate and possibly add to sickbeard and couchpotato.

That would be fantastic!!! Thanks for looking into this.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)

If you are "touching" the Trakt Module again, I'd have a few more thoughts:

1) Would be great to allow to memorize the initial screen (e.g., "trending movies" rather than "trending TV shows")
2) Anything that could make it faster? It is horribly slow for me. It takes ages to even show up although I am on a fast line
3) A chance to see my settings without disabling "privacy". Maraschino is requesting my password anyways, so not sure why it cannot access settings
4) Do not auto-slide movies/shows, but allow to move "on click"

Thanks a ton in advance!
just installed this again and it working great.. looks great guys and keep up the great work.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-07-09, 09:06)steve1977 Wrote:

1) Would be great to allow to memorize the initial screen (e.g., "trending movies" rather than "trending TV shows")
2) Anything that could make it faster? It is horribly slow for me. It takes ages to even show up although I am on a fast line
3) A chance to see my settings without disabling "privacy". Maraschino is requesting my password anyways, so not sure why it cannot access settings

Thanks a ton in advance!

Started work on trakt module and making progress..
1) I have added a setting for default media type (tvshows/movies)
2) Trakt site in general is slow. There is not a whole lot more that can be done to make the module faster. Please check your images are being cached in /static/images/trakt. If not there may be write permission issues. (caching the images will make the module much much faster over time)
3) I overlooked this when first making the module. Will look into it.
4) Personally i like the auto slide, i may be able to make this a setting tho.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I have also added a limit option for trending. I was originally capped at 20, now the user can decide if they want more.
Much more to come as well..

(2012-07-10, 08:35)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-07-09, 09:06)steve1977 Wrote:
(2012-07-08, 22:42)N3MIS15 Wrote: These are things that i originally wanted in the module but decided to leave them out for initial release. I will revisit it soon and will see what i can do with these as well as love/hate and possibly add to sickbeard and couchpotato.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Started work on trakt module and making progress..
1) I have added a setting for default media type (tvshows/movies)
2) Trakt site in general is slow. There is not a whole lot more that can be done to make the module faster. Please check your images are being cached in /static/images/trakt. If not there may be write permission issues. (caching the images will make the module much much faster over time)
3) I overlooked this when first making the module. Will look into it.
4) Personally i like the auto slide, i may be able to make this a setting tho.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I have also added a limit option for trending. I was originally capped at 20, now the user can decide if they want more.
Much more to come as well..

This is fantastic, thanks!!!

Would preventing it to "auto-slide" increase speed as it doesn't need to load all 20 movies at once?
(2012-07-10, 12:27)steve1977 Wrote: Would preventing it to "auto-slide" increase speed as it doesn't need to load all 20 movies at once?

Nope. the carousel works by hiding the other items outside the module. The items are still loaded, just not visible.
I'm trying to get maraschino working with reverse proxy so i changed webroot in webinterface to /maraschino but that doesn't seem to work and i'm unable to access web interface to undo changes.

Any suggestions?

Edit:
I think i got it fixed. It seems the port didn't get saved in config. It's staying on 8260, can't change it.

Edit2:
Can i manually edit the config file used for Maraschino? Server settings doesn't seem to be saved and i really like to change port and have proper proxy setup.
Headphones module has been added into master.
EDIT: The Headphones api is still in its infancy, so the module is pretty basic. Any features you may think are missing, let me know and i will try to add them. If they are feasable and not avaliable in their api i will let the developers know.

schumi2004. The port is being forced in the init file. this is something that needs to be fixed. If your running with the init file change the port in /etc/defailts/maraschino
Great news, nice work N3MIS15. Just need the couchpotato module then Maraschino has pretty much everything.
I'm really impressed with everything that has been done with this interface. I love having a nice polished front-end to go with my nice polished XBMC interface.

Thank you to everyone for this awesome software!
(2012-07-15, 02:00)N3MIS15 Wrote: Headphones module has been added into master.
EDIT: The Headphones api is still in its infancy, so the module is pretty basic. Any features you may think are missing, let me know and i will try to add them. If they are feasable and not avaliable in their api i will let the developers know.

Fantastic work! Now I just need to install Headphones...

Maraschino - a web frontend for your XBMC HTPC
Project homepage | XBMC forum thread
(2012-07-15, 02:00)N3MIS15 Wrote: Headphones module has been added into master.

schumi2004. The port is being forced in the init file. this is something that needs to be fixed. If your running with the init file change the port in /etc/defailts/maraschino

Thanks but since Maraschino is packaged for Synology NAS i'm unsure were to change/modify this.

Anyway, does this also effect webroot setting since i'm unable to reach it from outside the network with reverse proxy enabled but inside network it works?
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4