• 93(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
Bare in mind, these changes are all beta and not guaranteed to work 100% yet.
Clone at your own risk, but remember you can always revert back to the master.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Here's a thread update for everyone to bring you upto speed on what's happening.

For those patiently waiting for mrkipling to find time to fix bugs and tidy the code in these beta bits, I've made a mega-merge-a-mania branch...

This is highly beta and it only recommended to those who do not mind rebuilding their database (if you happen to lose it) and have good knowledge on how to setup Maraschino. (At own risk, etc, etc.)

By no means a recommended build. If unsure, stick with the master for now.
https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino/commits/all_merged
In this branch the new features awaiting review from mrkipling to go into the master, include -

- from N3MIS15
(Holy crap dude, I didnt realise how busy you'd been on this til I wrote them all down!)
Media Library Info Module Upgrade (with 'Files' support).
Multi XBMC Support Menu (Hot Swap!)
Disk Drive Custom Names
Weather Module
- Especially proud of this one. Looks real nice!
Notification (Message XBMC)
- Message XBMC's clients on your LAN or even remotely from your Phone.
Library Hide Watched
Recent Hide Watched

- from gugahoi (after hours of conflict solving from yours truly - and turned out to be simple!)
Search NZBMatrix and NZB.su from within Maraschino - And ADD2SAB - Oh yes!
Set it up in Server Settings (for now) then Save. Press Alt-F to show, Alt-F to hide. Sweet.

- from DejaVu
Settings Descriptions is shown in Modules settings - just made sense.
Latest Releases Drop Menu (Add 2 Sab WIP)
Fav Icon for Google Chrome Extensions.
Other bits of CSS and HTML fiddling to make things look nice.

Anything you find wrong with these new bits, let us know so we can sort it.

Hopefully mrkiplings media-browser branch will get some more attention soon and with the progress made over at CouchPotato with the API, I think a few more improvements can be expected on the CP Module maybe. (gugahoi?)

uTorrent was also in the making last I heard? Any more news?

Anyone with any more ideas for handy modules, let us know.
If I've missed anything or anyone, let me know.

--EDIT
SabNZBd Module is failing to show on this branch. I will look into this.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
good stuff dejavu, i was just about to merge search into my branch.. will grab yours insted

EDIT: oh and btw there is also files support for media library in there (in the info commit)
(2012-03-11, 01:42)payneardo Wrote: Sorry for newbie question but looking at some of the great new modules and want to upgrade, I guess I have to stop the service (using Debian Linux) and use git clone to upgrade. What do I need to back up before I do this ?

Thanks

Payneardo

(2012-03-11, 01:43)N3MIS15 Wrote: shouldnt need to back up anything. settings and db are not touched by git

While this is true, if you're using a repo other than the official one, it would be a good idea to backup your database first, as going back to the official repo could potentially mess up your database (depending on what the other repo changes). If it does then you can just copy over your backup database and all will be well.

TL;DR: in life and in general, if in doubt - make a backup!

EDIT: these new forums are swanky, I like it.
Maraschino - a web frontend for your XBMC HTPC
Project homepage | XBMC forum thread
@DejaVu:

I see what you are saying. I got a lot of python errors with your repo. Guess I'll wait Smile
(2012-03-12, 17:41)oneadvent Wrote: @DejaVu:

I see what you are saying. I got a lot of python errors with your repo. Guess I'll wait Smile

Python errors? Can you post them up so I can see whats going on. What setup are you using?

This is known working with XBMCBuntu and Windows...?
(2012-03-13, 03:48)DejaVu Wrote:
(2012-03-12, 17:41)oneadvent Wrote: @DejaVu:

Python errors? Can you post them up so I can see whats going on. What setup are you using?

This is known working with XBMCBuntu and Windows...?

sure I'll try and get to it tonight
New feature on it's way. I've been working on this for the past few days, hoping to get to grips with what's what with some great instruction from N3MIS15 with examples. Anyway, this is still a WIP, but thought I'd give you a sneak peak. Obviously still some formatting work required...

New forums are awesome especially now with Tapatalk and Video Embed - finally!! Cool

Need some advice formatting the information. Will explain further in IRC channel.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2
Looking good dejavu, I will take a look at formatting after work
I used: https://github.com/mrkipling/maraschino.git

This time I got no errors, but I do not see your search box either.

Thanks!
Same with: https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino.git
No errors and that's the official without the new additions (yet). They are waiting to be judged and added by mrkipling in the Pull Requests.

Great to see midgetspy getting involved. Smile
(2012-03-15, 17:45)DejaVu Wrote: No errors and that's the official without the new additions (yet). They are waiting to be judged and added by mrkipling in the Pull Requests.

Great to see midgetspy getting involved. Smile

Which repo has your changes? I like cutting edge.
Clone https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino, then 'git checkout' the 'all_merged' branch. Lots of additions on there.

Or click to download the ZIP for it.
https://github.com/DejaVu/maraschino/zipball/all_merged
Ok I have done that and I do see changes, but how do I search for nzb?
Press Alt-F. Make sure your API's are entered in the right place and Search is enabled in Server Settings.
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4