• 101(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
(2012-04-11, 09:46)Marcoevich Wrote: @ N3MIS15, could you make the weather module to work for users outside of the US? I live in Europe and currently, I can't do anything with it. that's a shame Smile

(2012-04-11, 09:50)N3MIS15 Wrote: It does work for users outside US. The only thing that US residents can do that others cant is use their postcode.
I live in Australia and it works fine. Also have tested ares in UK/ Europe.

Works for me when entering "London".
Maraschino - a web frontend for your XBMC HTPC
Project homepage | XBMC forum thread
Is there a way to use an icon stored on the flash drive? Any that I add to the default location get wiped on reboot. Have tried '/boot/plex-3.png' but no joy?
(2012-04-11, 14:56)dannycorker Wrote: Is there a way to use an icon stored on the flash drive? Any that I add to the default location get wiped on reboot. Have tried '/boot/plex-3.png' but no joy?

I'm guessing this is an unraid setup and if so everything that is in the file system is wiped on boot (as its stored in memory) the best solution would be to install maraschino somewhere outside the file system. Cache drive or any other mounted drive.
Erm -
FYI - Weather Module -

6-7 digital UK Postcodes also work, but display as the Postcode. Gives the correct weather as well - checked.
Just looks rubbish as

'Weather in LE3 2ES'

in the title

(Randomised Postcode - not mine!)
It does not work out the local location and to make it do so would be a huge programming task as it's not part of the API.
I just put my town name in and works perfectly.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
I've just pushed the uTorrent module to the master branch. Hats off to robweber for writing this one, and DejaVu for working on the styling!
(2012-04-08, 17:43)DejaVu Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 22:18)starpc Wrote: This would be awesome to see in in the main code Smile
Very soon (hopefully), a few issues currently being ironed out.
I've been waiting for this for months! Big Grin

gugahoi's awesome search feature is very nearly there, we're just ironing out a few things. It's on the search-v2 branch in the official repo now. 95% confident that it will be released this weekend!
(2012-04-11, 23:07)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 14:56)dannycorker Wrote: Is there a way to use an icon stored on the flash drive? Any that I add to the default location get wiped on reboot. Have tried '/boot/plex-3.png' but no joy?

I'm guessing this is an unraid setup and if so everything that is in the file system is wiped on boot (as its stored in memory) the best solution would be to install maraschino somewhere outside the file system. Cache drive or any other mounted drive.

Completely forgot to mention it was unRAID, my bad! I'm using the add on at the moment and it's all working fine with the install directory in RAM and the data directory on the cache. Can I access that data directory for icons?
(2012-04-13, 10:39)dannycorker Wrote: Completely forgot to mention it was unRAID, my bad! I'm using the add on at the moment and it's all working fine with the install directory in RAM and the data directory on the cache. Can I access that data directory for icons?

AFAIK Maraschino doesnt officialy support a datadir. So i guess my answer would be no. what exactly is in the datadir the plugin is creating?
(2012-04-13, 11:13)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 10:39)dannycorker Wrote: Completely forgot to mention it was unRAID, my bad! I'm using the add on at the moment and it's all working fine with the install directory in RAM and the data directory on the cache. Can I access that data directory for icons?

AFAIK Maraschino doesnt officialy support a datadir. So i guess my answer would be no. what exactly is in the datadir the plugin is creating?

There's a 'maraschino.db' and a cache folder, which includes an updates folder with history.txt in it. So not much! Any chance of a Plex icon being addd to the default ones? Suely a few people manage a plex server and link to it from Maraschino?
hey sorry for the noob question but how do you update to the recent version?

Can I just download and overwrite the files?
Not wanting to reinvent the wheel, anyone got a init.d script for fedora(or centos/rhel)?
Just wanted to post and thank all that have contributed in this project! I love my new HTPC frontend Smile.
I've just pushed the search feature to master. Big, big thanks to gugahoi for creating this one!

To use the search feature you need to enter some settings first, which you can do by selecting "search settings" in the new expandable menu in the top-right of the page. Once you have enabled the feature and entered your search provider details, you can display the search menu by pressing "ALT-s". From here you can search Usenet and add items straight to your SABnzbd download queue. Very handy, I'm sure you'll agree!

It's worth mentioning that in order to add items to SABnzbd from NZBmatrix you will need to enter your NZBmatrix API details into SABnzbd through the configuration menu. We're working on being able to skip this step, though.

As part of this release, server settings has moved into the "extra settings" menu in the top right. This menu means that we now have a place to add extra stuff that doesn't have an obvious place in the interface.
Great work adding utorrent to mara, it was a missed feature. Im just wondering if you can controll it aswell, like pause etc?
(2012-04-14, 17:10)hellow Wrote: Great work adding utorrent to mara, it was a missed feature. Im just wondering if you can controll it aswell, like pause etc?

The uTorrent module was the work of robweber, so thanks go to him for that!

I believe that currently it is just for viewing information about downloads, but more functionality could be added in the future.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4