• 106(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
Install path: C:\HTPC\mara

http://dyndns:7002

Im using the cherrypy server btw.

Its only the images in the trakt modul thats missing, sb and xbmc are fine.
Here is a quick question.

I have Maraschino open on my HTPC as a frontend when I turn on the machine. But I want to have it as options in Maraschino to open up both XBMC and Windows Media Center. Is this an option? I saw loading applications but I'm pretty sure this is only for HTTP file.
(2012-04-23, 19:34)gman3042 Wrote: Here is a quick question.

I have Maraschino open on my HTPC as a frontend when I turn on the machine. But I want to have it as options in Maraschino to open up both XBMC and Windows Media Center. Is this an option? I saw loading applications but I'm pretty sure this is only for HTTP file.

Unfortunately no. Nothing has been coded for Windows Media Center.
Maraschino - github - website
With the search feature, would it be possible to add the option of my own providers using the likes of NewzNab?
It works the same as NZBs,su, but you can specify the host as well.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Hey guys, great work thus far. this has really helped to tie my media center together.

I was curious if anyone is working on a plugin for WOL for the XBMC servers (media boxes).

i found a WOL command for python, and have started to play around, but its been a while since ive jumped into python and was wondering if someone could get me on the right track. Ive been looking at the other plugins as examples but cant quite get what i want, i will be posting updates as i develop them, but a more experienced programmer might shed some light on this for the community a bit faster than I.

I would like the plugin to ping the XBMC server that is defined in the settings for the Maraschino page every X (user defined?) seconds/minutes. If it returns pings, dont show the plugin; if not, show the plugin saying that XBMC is offline and offer a button that sends a WOL packet to that machine.

Thanks for taking a look
(2012-04-25, 21:24)el_cabong Wrote: I was curious if anyone is working on a plugin for WOL......

Library Module, if it cannot find the Server your supposed to be connected too, gives this -

Was confirmed working, but appreciate if you can test and give us your findings
(Make sure WOL option is enabled in your BIOS and the XBMC MAC Address is defined in Server's address settings.)
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
ah.. missed that button when i was looking last night (was probably up too late). works perfectly.. glad you posted before I dipped further into this project.. I should have figured you guys had already thought about that.

thanks for the quick reply.
Argh, it seems the Apache option has been removed for just python. Is anyone able to shed some light on how to get this to be the default page to load from my webserver on Port 80? I.e.: when I go to www.mydns.org it displays Maraschino. And no, changing settings.py PORT = 80 does not work for Apache2.

TIA
I started working on a headphones module and have it working pretty well 100%. Its not looking the prettiest at the moment but it works... For those game enough to try it out its on my repo at https://github.com/N3MIS15/maraschino/tree/headphones

A couple things are holding me back from sending a pull request to master. The first is the styling is not finished (not a big deal..) The second is a bit more serious, The Headphones API is very new and not yet complete. These are a couple things i have noticed..

If the wrong user/pass combination is sent headphones will ask for the correct user/pass before proccessing the request (it asks for user/pass in python terminal).
When doing things like adding artist or refreshing artist. maraschino will not be responsive until headphones has completed that task. This can take a long time for artists with alot of albums.

If you do decide to test it, please send any requests/queries to me in a pm.
(2012-04-26, 09:30)guy_smiley:) Wrote: Argh, it seems the Apache option has been removed for just python. Is anyone able to shed some light on how to get this to be the default page to load from my webserver on Port 80? I.e.: when I go to www.mydns.org it displays Maraschino. And no, changing settings.py PORT = 80 does not work for Apache2.

TIA

i do something similar and have used the following with good results. in your default web directory (www usually) make an index.php and rename any other index.* file to index-old.* or something and use the following inside index.php:

PHP Code:
<?php
$mainurl
="http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
header'Location: $mainurl:7000' );
?>

just change the 7000 to whatever port your using and should be good to go. this will grab the ip of the host server and redirect the page to that port number.
(2012-04-26, 23:04)el_cabong Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 09:30)guy_smiley:) Wrote: Argh, it seems the Apache option has been removed for just python. Is anyone able to shed some light on how to get this to be the default page to load from my webserver on Port 80? I.e.: when I go to www.mydns.org it displays Maraschino. And no, changing settings.py PORT = 80 does not work for Apache2.

TIA

i do something similar and have used the following with good results. in your default web directory (www usually) make an index.php and rename any other index.* file to index-old.* or something and use the following inside index.php:

PHP Code:
<?php
$mainurl
header'Location: $mainurl:7000' );
?>

just change the 7000 to whatever port your using and should be good to go. this will grab the ip of the host server and redirect the page to that port number.

Sorry, still getting a 500 Internal Server Error, is there anything else I need to enable PHP in apache? Running Ubuntu 11.10 if that helps.
guy_smiley:) Wrote:Sorry, still getting a 500 Internal Server Error, is there anything else I need to enable PHP in apache? Running Ubuntu 11.10 if that helps.

my bad.. didnt test.

PHP Code:
<?php

$mainurl

header'Location: '.$mainurl.':7000' );
?>
Haha still not working. Will leave it until I get home this Thursday.
Hi guys,

Great program.
I have this running on a win 7 setup and can get all the recently added widgets and the media library and disc space widgets to work but for the life of me cannot get the sick beard,sabnzbd or trakt modules to work.
I have entered all the appropriate details but when I get out of settings mode there is nothing on the Maraschino page for these modules. the traktv works randomly but the SB and sabnzbd ones never show up even when sabnzbd and sickbeard are active.

Any pointers
Hi guys,

I need help, something you can laugh abut but I can solve it on my own.

I installed Openelec to give it a try and at last Maraschino Smile.

This is my first encounter with linux so pls help, I have everything up and running but can't figure out how to add disks to "Disk Space" module. Confused

Thanks
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4