• 117(current)
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC
(2012-06-17, 10:17)gugahoi Wrote:
(2012-06-15, 19:02)jerryw Wrote: Would someone mind helping with something? I am running Maraschino on my Windows Home Server 2011 (Windows 2008 R2). Everything is running fine but when I add the Sickbeard module and then click on History or if I refresh the page, it seems to throw some thread api error from Sickbeard and I have to regenerate the Sickbeard API key before the Sickbeard module will work again and show the tv shows. Any ideas, suggestions, etc. (Other than don't refresh or don't click on history)? I really like this webapp and would like to use it but it seems to have a couple of kinks to be worked out. Searching nzb.su doesn't work at all for me. Open to any help someone would be kind enough to lend.

Thank you

I can confirm that nzb.su seems to not be working for me either. Will try to find a fix for it...

Thank you very much. I just wanted to make sure that it was not just me.
Coule anybody lend me some advice getting the latest version running on windows 7? I merged initd and default into init.d/maraschino and configured the settings but I haven't the foggiest on how to execute the app from that file rather than from maraschino.py like I did before.

Can anybody help me or am I making this more complicated than it needs to be?
On windows you can just double click Marashino.py after you've installed python. The init/default stuff is just for linux.
(2012-06-17, 10:17)gugahoi Wrote: I can confirm that nzb.su seems to not be working for me either. Will try to find a fix for it...

Instead of just working on it to get it searching NZB.su. Would it not be best to get it working with ANY NewzNab site. Finding them is really easy...

Simple Google Search

The API is explained here (which I guess you would already now!) Smile
http://newznab.readthedocs.org/en/latest/misc/api/

It usually just needs the Site address and API key. Would be real handy for me, I still run my on NN+ Server. Smile

Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
(2012-06-17, 19:04)jerryw Wrote:
(2012-06-17, 10:17)gugahoi Wrote: I can confirm that nzb.su seems to not be working for me either. Will try to find a fix for it...

I found it. Seems like they changed the structure of the response to the query, should be fixed now.

(2012-06-18, 00:35)DejaVu Wrote:

Instead of just working on it to get it searching NZB.su. Would it not be best to get it working with ANY NewzNab site. Finding them is really easy...

Simple Google Search

It usually just needs the Site address and API key. Would be real handy for me, I still run my on NN+ Server. Smile

It's on my TODO list. Will see what I can do Big Grin .
Maraschino - github - website
Trying to install this on Mac OSX Snow Leopard Server and cant figure out how to get it working. Could someone provide install instructions for Snow Leopard Server
(2012-06-17, 03:42)N3MIS15 Wrote: the broken sickbeard images is a known problem and i have sent a pull request to fix it. (i think thats what causing the api errors and should also fix the broken images for they people running reverse proxies)
as for the non functioning stuff, could you run the latest version of maraschino with 'Maraschino --develop' and check the console for any errors when viewing history in sickbeard and nzb.su.
(2012-06-16, 21:19)lastimp Wrote: Has anyone been having trouble getting thumbnails to display on recently added movies and episodes. I am running the lastest xbmc compiled from git on ubuntu 11.10 with mysql database and about two or three weeks ago jmarshall changed some stuff todo with the way thumb nails are handle or cached in mysql and I haven't been able to get any previews in maraschino since. I am not sure of the exact commit unfortunately. It was fine until I did a system wipe which removed my xbmc thumbnails folder and with the new commit the way I understand it works now there are direct links to the images in mysql and cached thumbnails in the textures database but no copies of the thumbnail in the thumbnails folder since that was kinda redundant. However anything that used those thumbs i.e. maraschino and also the video wallpaper screensaver don't have images to use. This will appear to be working properly until you delete the thumbnail folder because all your old created thumbnails are still in there. I guess what I am asking is, is there anyway to pull those thumbs from where they are cached and not from the thumbnail folder?

See this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133217 for more info.

pull request sent. awaiting review.

https://github.com/mrkipling/maraschino/pull/146

Thank you very much for fixing this N3MIS15 but I may have discovered a bug in an effort to get this working on my system. After updating I was still not able to get images on "Recently Added..." but quickly realized I potentially had permission issues with my maraschino directory but after changing the permissions to my user I still did not have images. On your advice to another user I proceed to run maraschino with "python Maraschino.py --develop" and when I launch it this way the images magically appeared. When I run it from the init.d script "/etc/init.d/maraschino start" no images, after an hour of reinstalling, checking permissions, user settings and updating the init.d I realized that the only real difference I noticed was that the "--develop" switch starts maraschino on port 7000 and I have always run it on port 8050 and it has worked just fine, just to check I changed the port to 7000 in "/etc/default/maraschino" and poof images magically appeared. I am not running any reverse proxies or anything fancy and all my apps are on the same machine with maraschino, Sabnzbd port 8010, Sickbeard port 8020, Couchpotato port 5050, Headphones port 8040, XBMC port 8030, and I have never had any problems with images before even sickbeards images were working no matter what port maraschino was on.

To Recap: If i set maraschino on port 8050 no images on Recently Added but if I use port 7000 images work fine. I did not try any other range of ports but am willing to test if necessary.

Edit: Spoke too soon, After a reboot now no images on that port either, not sure what the issue is now, any help is appreciated. There are no errors in the log at all.
(2012-06-18, 00:04)N3MIS15 Wrote: On windows you can just double click Marashino.py after you've installed python. The init/default stuff is just for linux.

I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks!
(2012-06-18, 15:29)gugahoi Wrote:
(2012-06-17, 19:04)jerryw Wrote:

I found it. Seems like they changed the structure of the response to the query, should be fixed now.

(2012-06-18, 00:35)DejaVu Wrote:

Simple Google Search

It's on my TODO list. Will see what I can do Big Grin .

Thank you for fixing this. I truly love the web app!! Thanks for everyone's hard work.
(2012-06-18, 16:58)haze420 Wrote: Trying to install this on Mac OSX Snow Leopard Server and cant figure out how to get it working. Could someone provide install instructions for Snow Leopard Server
Python is mutli-platform.
So installing Python on your system from
http://www.python.org/download/

and loading up the Maraschino.py file should get you going. There is probably a better way and I'm 70% sure gugahoi runs Maraschino on a Mac and maybe able to advise better.
(2012-06-18, 19:26)lastimp Wrote: Edit: Spoke too soon, After a reboot now no images on that port either, not sure what the issue is now, any help is appreciated. There are no errors in the log at all.
I have none of this missing images caper no matter what port I run Maraschino on, which leads me to believe this might be some sort of Antivirus or Firewall restriction for some people having this issue.

I run Maraschino on a headless Ubuntu server, along with everything else and it's accessible from anywhere on my network and via my DynDNS account without an problems whatsoever, even by 3G on my phone Maraschino shows up perfectly - and fast I'd like to add! Smile

I've just told Maraschino to use my DynDNS URL with the port forwarded to each of my programs and it works.
The same can be done using your external IP address too - so long as everything is passworded (logged into once to make sure the cookie exists) everything should run fine... Is your Sickbeard passworded?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Quote:
(2012-06-18, 19:26)lastimp Wrote: Edit: Spoke too soon, After a reboot now no images on that port either, not sure what the issue is now, any help is appreciated. There are no errors in the log at all.
I have none of this missing images caper no matter what port I run Maraschino on, which leads me to believe this might be some sort of Antivirus or Firewall restriction for some people having this issue.

I run Maraschino on a headless Ubuntu server, along with everything else and it's accessible from anywhere on my network and via my DynDNS account without an problems whatsoever, even by 3G on my phone Maraschino shows up perfectly - and fast I'd like to add! Smile

I've just told Maraschino to use my DynDNS URL with the port forwarded to each of my programs and it works.
The same can be done using your external IP address too - so long as everything is passworded (logged into once to make sure the cookie exists) everything should run fine... Is your Sickbeard passworded?

I only mentioned sickbeard images because other people seemed to be having problems with those but I wasn't. Its the "Recently Added Movies" & "Recently Added Episodes" both, which means its not sickbeard. I am not running any antivirus or firewall software on my network just my windows machine but this happens from my android tablet, my android phone, my mac, my laptop and my windows machine using an internal ip, an external ip, and my dyndns address. I also have mine setup that way with all port forwarded. (I have no problem access anything just no images in maraschino.)

Maraschino Sreenshot
Guys, I'm happy to announce that webroot functionality has been added to Maraschino! N3MIS15 did a fantastic job on this one just as he did with the updater. Bugs are always a possibility so we will be awaiting feedback from you over on our own forums, preferably.
(2012-06-19, 13:10)lastimp Wrote: I only mentioned sickbeard images because other people seemed to be having problems with those but I wasn't. Its the "Recently Added Movies" & "Recently Added Episodes" both, which means its not sickbeard. I am not running any antivirus or firewall software on my network just my windows machine but this happens from my android tablet, my android phone, my mac, my laptop and my windows machine using an internal ip, an external ip, and my dyndns address. I also have mine setup that way with all port forwarded. (I have no problem access anything just no images in maraschino.)

Maraschino Sreenshot

More than a picture, the log would be somewhat usefull as well as the url for the failed pics.
(2012-06-18, 16:58)haze420 Wrote: Trying to install this on Mac OSX Snow Leopard Server and cant figure out how to get it working. Could someone provide install instructions for Snow Leopard Server

On OS X, python comes out of the box so all you really need to do is download the ZIP file, open terminal and type:

Code:
cd /path/to/maraschino
python Maraschino.py

If you wish, you may install GIT in your system.
Maraschino - github - website
Any reason for Disk Space to not work when running on a Windows machine? Seen some problems mentioned with OpenELEC but nothing about Windows. Have been running as an unRAID plugin but as I only ever view Maraschino on my Windows PC I decided to just run it on here for better support. Unfortunately now I can't add any disks to the Disk Space module Sad
Are there any plans to make a module for NZBget ?
Quote:More than a picture, the log would be somewhat usefull as well as the url for the failed pics.

Maraschino log

On an unrelated issue, I had to manually copy and paste the log because the pastebin option doesn't seem to work for me either from within maraschino, I just updated which had commits to fix it but I just kept getting a progress icon and nothing else when I clicked on send to pastbin.

Link to log on pastebin above. Notice around "Jun-18 09:37:27" that in the log there are links to my images the only time it was working (after a reboot these images never appeared again), they are links to the vfs thumbnails but there isn't very much info in your logging to tell me whats wrong. Also I'm not sure how to give you links to the images since they should be the cached images if I'm not mistaking.
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC4