DagensTV TV-Guide, post feedback here
thanks sonic and vnm

what i'll do is download your version and include it as dagenstv_no. then if i add new text the norwegian release will have those addons in swedish. ultimately there should be a separate language file. lets see when i can do that.

wnm i guess you have noticed that you will get norwegian categories and channel list when you download them with country set to 'no'!?
(mrz @ april 20 2005,11:16 Wrote:wnm i guess you have noticed that you will get norwegian categories and channel list when you download them with country set to 'no'!?
yes, of course Smile as you probably have noticed, i have already set country to 'no' in the translated version. i suggest you keep it that way.

when you release new versions, you may want to include an updated norwegian version at the same time as well. i'll pm you my mail/msn, and you can use it to contact me if there are new or changed strings that need translation before release.
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
vnm

jag fick ditt mail men det fungerar inte att besvara. kan du prova igen. jag har inget problem att delge dig min mailadress om du vill köra öppet.

mrz
sorry for not writing english....

jeg sendte deg ikke en mail, men en pm. mailen du fikk var et varsel fra forumet om at du har fått en pm. pm'en kan du lese i ditt kontrollpanel.

nå har jeg likevel sendt deg en mail.
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
v1.12 available

added multi language support. currently swedish, norwegian and english.
added function to select swedish or norwegian channel and program lists.
v1.15 now available.

added tv guide pictures. internet status plus some more program controls under setup

enjoy,

mrz
thnx again mrz. must say i like your script very much Smile.
new version 1.19 ready for download.
added support for imdb. just click info when you view a program list. imdb will give film information and poster. if there is a trailer available that one can be viewed as well. the latter function requires a broadband internet connection (1m or better).

enjoy!!! :o
nice script dude, but does this program do anything besides show channel information and imdb? from what i read i was under the impression i'd be able to view something, trailers, some channels etc. please clarify this for me, this is the second time i download this and have been under the impression i'd find some streaming on it.
hi kayser9soze

it does stream trailers now. if you try tonight you could select channel canal+ film1. mark the tuxedo. press info. this should give you that trailer.
8 mile is another example. as i have connected this to program lists the trailers will change from day to day. i might add a trailer browser where you start with the trailers and then search when it is sent on tv.
if you are asking about realtime tv streams i have not found any good source. any pointers in that regards would be nice...
hehe mrz, when i thought u´r script couldn´t be much better u add more amazing features in the newest one.. i don´t really know what to say than just "wow, this is a kickass script!" Smile..  :bowdown:
please, could you make a 1080i version!
i cant hardly see anything at all. everything is small up in the left corner of my plasma tv...
would also love to see a 1080 version Smile
and while your at it...  :p
a 720 version would be nice since xbmc cunsumes more memory now and dont run smooth in 1080 i have switched to 720.  Sad
thanks for all feddback.
regarding new resolutions i have problems testing them. what i could do is to add best estimate scaling factors to the settings file. based on your tunings and feedback we can then freeze these.

mrz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DagensTV TV-Guide, post feedback here0