DagensTV TV-Guide, post feedback here
it would be really nice with a hd resolution of this script 720p or 1080i Smile
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
hey cool idea for a script in the topic u stat it has times for english as well cant see them anywhere in the script or settings if ur yet to add this to the script u could get the tv times for english shows from http://www.onthebox.com ive been looking for this for some time posted req at another site no 1 even replyed
is there additional configuration to be done?

i get the channel listing to work, but when i try the guide, i get nothing back (not even an error message).

btw, it's really cool with the trailers for the movies.
lost a few hours sleep due to that feature :bowdown:
old-t
you have to select some favorite channels for the guide to work. select "channels" then press info. you toggle favorite on/off with the select button. the guide is cashed so if you have downloaded without having any favorites selected the cash will be an empty file. you solve this by deleting .\resources\todaysdate\0.txt (or wait until tomorrow)

nme
i guess my description is a bit missleading. i just ment it supports english languge. pass me a message with the uk channels you need and i'll check what i can do.

mrz
just spent a couple of hour's doing a 720p fit...

its now in the official releas so grab it from there

also grab my updated swedish language file (missing translation for weather) here (right click and save target)...

remember that i'm just a happy amateur and this fit my 42" lg plasma so please no complaints...
good job ktd, thanks!

i don't have the hd-tv kit so i can not try it out. if the "hd guyes" are happy i will include a hd switch in the next version using your scaling.

nianhbg and jacoblo please try this out and let me know

mrz
just updated the 720 script...

when using swedisgh language the buttons where too small...

the swedish translation for weather is missing in lang_se.txt so grab the modifyed one...
hi i tried ktd's script and it's working :kickass:

thanks for making this working in hd resolutions ktd :thumbsup:
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
nice to see my gui tweak is working and are appreciated by others.

i just updated it so now it works with both hd and regular tv´s. on line 11 in dagenstv.py you can see the setting for hd tv...

thank you mrz, for an excellent script!  :bowdown:

its now in the official releas so grab it from there...
also grab my updated swedish language file (missing translation for weather) here (right click and save target as...)...
god job ktd!

your release is now the official. just added auto discovery of hd mode.

again thanks ktd! :thumbsup:
(mrz @ may 22 2005,23:39 Wrote:god job ktd!

your release is now the official. just added auto discovery of hd mode.

again thanks ktd!  :thumbsup:
great! i looked really quick to have it autodetect reolution but my knowledge didnt cover that. Wink

did you also updated the swedish language file? if so i will remove that too from the server...
nice script... would like to see it support usa/canada listings.
check out mytv on xbmcscripts.com
it seems that http://dagenstv.com/no/  is terminated. but you have a norwegian guide at http://ntb.dagenstv.com/.
it looks a lot like the old one, maybe this one can be used ?
Question 
(mrz @ april 12 2005,15:00 Wrote:i have published a new tv guide for xbmc here my webpage dagenstv and is interested in your feedback

mrz
hello, thank you for a brilliant script to my xbmc.

i have used dagenstv for about a week now, and since i am from denmark, i have selected the danish channels as my favorits. everything is working great except two things.

1. in the trailer section a can only watch trailers starting with an "a". how do i choose trailers with other letters??

2. i know that the category section can either show my favorit selected channels or the hole channel list. but when i am pressing the "whatson" button the script does only show an amount of channels where my danish channels are not listed. how do i change the "whatson" list so it includes my danish channels??

thanks again for a great script i am using every day.

vonge

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DagensTV TV-Guide, post feedback here0