Harmony 1100 remote
Following a bit or research it appears the HP P/N: 5188-1667 is internally a Philips eHome with an ID of 0471:0815

And the Microsoft OVU4003 internally shows as a Philips eHome with an ID of 0471:0815

i.e. they are the same.

I think the issue I am having is down to whatever driver openelec uses for eHome devices not supporting keyboard codes as seen by another user using an eHome ir receiver http://pastebin.com/mkHdB1p9 the supported events appear to be restricted to remote codes
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
I used the page up for "play" and page down button for "pause". It was annoying to have to change the screen just to pause something.
It looked the part but I ended up getting rid of my Harmony 1100 for a 900. The lack of hard buttons let it down for me.
T800 Wrote:I used the page up for "play" and page down button for "pause". It was annoying to have to change the screen just to pause something.
It looked the part but I ended up getting rid of my Harmony 1100 for a 900. The lack of hard buttons let it down for me.

That's a pretty good idea, thanks Smile
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
i dont know you guys but, since im under WIndows 7,
all i use to control XBMC + harmony MCE KEYBOARD emulation....
thats it...
i didnt had to combine any other MCE REMOTE nor MCE SE emulation...
everything is responsive in MCE KEYBOARD mode,
and since i can map any keyboard letters to the desired button on my harmony remote,
there's really nothing else i need...
Yeah, I'm 90% sure the issue is with openelec as internally the receiver you use and the one I use are the same.

Running evtest on my system identifies the device as Media Center Ed. eHome Infrared Remote Transceiver (0471:0815)

and lsusb identifies it as

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0471:0815 Philips (or NXP) eHome Infrared Receiver

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 1100 remote0