[RELEASE] TorrentBrowser for private torrent sites [PTP,TL,SceneHD,HDME]
So the x264 isn't working because none are in that catagory, u sure? Ill try with latest got and report back
ok x264 works your right but now the Next Page isnt working at all! i use to be able to go a few pages to about 50 torrents or so now i can only view the first page, this is in the Recently Added section. I didnt test anywhere else. but i get a script failed error. all other bugs are fixed though, good job just Next Page isnt working, it is still on top too i dont know if you attempted to fix that or not

EDIT: i rebooted XBMC and now it is working. i think because when i ziped it i remamed the folder so it was still using the older addon even though i installed the new one once i rebooted it loaded the new addon. it seems everything is is in order. and the NEXT PAGE is at the bottom now. i'll re test and post back with a new post
ok only problem is i can still only view 50 torrents which i think is eqivilent to the first page on the site. if i set list to 25 then hit next page it works once but after that it just hangs with no error or anything if i hit esc the addon cancels what its trying to do (fetch directory) and i can try again with same result.

still a minor issue with search working, but would be nice to have it working peffect. have you posted a thread on revo btw letting people know of this?
Hack_kid Wrote:ok only problem is i can still only view 50 torrents which i think is eqivilent to the first page on the site. if i set list to 25 then hit next page it works once but after that it just hangs with no error or anything if i hit esc the addon cancels what its trying to do (fetch directory) and i can try again with same result.

still a minor issue with search working, but would be nice to have it working peffect. have you posted a thread on revo btw letting people know of this?

That is strange, I'm browsing recently added and I'm up on page 7 or 8 (175-200) and it is working good.

Try the latest git which I fixed some error with IMDB-API being down which should fix your problem I think.

Can you pastebin a full debug log showing me what prints out when you try to search? I have no way of debugging this since searching is not working on my machine for some random reason. I know that currently the search string isn't passed along properly and I'm planning to fix that asap.

and yeah, I posted on Revo Smile
ha! i just updated git and gave it a try right before i read this and it works i was coming to post that. so yeah seems like everything is in order now! good job man good job
Hack_kid Wrote:ha! i just updated git and gave it a try right before i read this and it works i was coming to post that. so yeah seems like everything is in order now! good job man good job

sweet!!

I'll give the searchstring a go if I have some spare time tonight Smile
Broiler Wrote:sweet!!

I'll give the searchstring a go if I have some spare time tonight Smile

Search should be fixed now, it was passing along the query, just me who had the wrong url for RevolutionTT Smile So pull from GIT for the changes, I will keep back version 0.6.1 until Sunday if there are more fixes I need to add to reduce my version spamming Smile

Any more bugs to report Hack_kid?

I will begin to add a few more functions later during Christmas, until then I'll just keep squashing bugs and maybe rewrite some of the more ugly code.

If you have requests for features, please write them here and I'll do my best to add them!
hey, just did a git pull will be testing shortly, its been working well though Smile
This is a fantastic add-on!

I use Scene HD, but I can only browse movies. I would like to browse tv-episodes and sports as well.
akaboton Wrote:This is a fantastic add-on!

I use Scene HD, but I can only browse movies. I would like to browse tv-episodes and sports as well.

I plan to extend the addon to handle other categories such as these, it is just a matter of time. As I wrote in a previous post I will develop the plugin during my christmas break, first thing I'll add is this extension!
Fantastic Big Grin
Ok I'm going to test tonight got fought up with other stuff but haven't got any complaints
How to configure this addy and all requirement?
I just wanna say I haven't abandoned this plugin, just finishing up my finals and my HTPC has just been reinstalled so I'll look in to the plugin soon again Smile

Merry Christmas etc.
Can you add a function so you can download to external source. I have a NAS and would like to download to it
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TorrentBrowser for private torrent sites [PTP,TL,SceneHD,HDME]1