NewEgg giving away 2 Mini-ITX HTPC
Thumbs Up 
HOW TO BUILD AN SFF MINI-ITX HTPC SWEEPSTAKES (U.S. ONLY)

The How To Build An SFF Mini-ITX HTPC Sweepstakes begins at 11:00AM Pacific Time (“PT”Wink on October 17, 2011 and ends at 11:00AM PT on November 1, 2011

To enter, visit http://www.youtube.com/newegg#p/u/0/nSUSo0l-vTw (the “Website”Wink during the sweepstakes Period, post a comment (“Entry”Wink.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE. Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period.

1st prize - Win7 Intel Core i5-2400 Sandy Bridge 2.5 GHz HTPC

2nd prize - Win7 ZOTAC FUSION350-A-E AMD E-350 APU HTPC
* Bump *

Time is running out .......
Wow...that's the same guy that helped me at the pick-up desk at the NewEgg will call when I picked up my APC Back-UPS 700 last Friday.. This guy does it all!!
Nice.... good stuff Driver 944 ... I need one for the bedroom...
CpTHOOK Wrote:Wow...that's the same guy that helped me at the pick-up desk at the NewEgg will call when I picked up my APC Back-UPS 700 last Friday.. This guy does it all!!

APC Back-UPS 700 FTW!

How easy was this to install it the the unRAID rig? the software? Big Grin Also planning on getting the same model.
Beer40oz Wrote:APC Back-UPS 700 FTW!

How easy was this to install it the the unRAID rig? the software? Big Grin Also planning on getting the same model.

Install UPS add-on in unMENU under package mngr then Plug N' Play boss.... Check my unRAID sig for more detailsWink

So what if lightning strikes, blackout or my 2year old wants to play jumprope with the power cord.. APC BackUPS will do just fine..Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NewEgg giving away 2 Mini-ITX HTPC0