All I have is .iso, what now?
i still have that problem with the stuttering SD video (made with makemkv on Synology NAS).
All other videos (HD/.mkv and SD/.m4v) run without any problems ;(
ok guys ... let me tell you something Big Grin
What I did today is restoring my stuttering AppleTV with the original 4.3
Firmware in iTunes (twice - the first restore did not work) and after a short reboot on my TV I did the jailbreak with Seas0nPass again - installed
XBMC via Cydia and updated XBMC without starting it up before.
what can I say - no more stuttering in my SD videos via WLAN from Synology
with FTP.
Im so happy that it work now like it should Laugh
On nightly nov 24 build streaming over n wirless via samba share.

. It starts stuttering and buffering with deinterlacing enabled. Stutters like every 5 sec and buffers every 30 sec.

If iturn off deinterlacing then stutters go away but still buffers every 30 sec.

Any suggestions.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I was also having problems playing .iso dvds on my ATV2 while streaming with wireless N and smb. What I did a few days ago to help fix this problem for me so far was to switch from using SMB to FTP. Once I did that all of my buffering/stuttering issues went away with .iso dvds. I have heard that WebDav or NFS work better then FTP but I havent been able to find something that works for me with my version on win7.
rflores2323 Wrote:On nightly nov 24 build streaming over n wirless via samba share.

. It starts stuttering and buffering with deinterlacing enabled. Stutters like every 5 sec and buffers every 30 sec.

If iturn off deinterlacing then stutters go away but still buffers every 30 sec.

Any suggestions.

You've given you the answer already. At the moment the atv2 can't handle deinterlacing smooth - to low power in the guts ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:You've given you the answer already. At the moment the atv2 can't handle deinterlacing smooth - to low power in the guts ...

Can i increase the buffercache maybe
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Can i increase the buffercache maybe

That won't change the facts ... its the cpu which limits not the video source ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All I have is .iso, what now?0