Flirc
Just got my Flirc Saturday and wanted just to say this is an awesome solution for anyone wanting to use there TV or receiver remote to control XBMC. I can't believe how easy it was to setup and get working with my Onkyo Receiver remote.

Oh and the shipping was super fast.
http://flirc.tv
thanks for the reminder, just bought one! Wink
I am yet to get mine (ordered 2 but I am in Aus. and there's a stupid Qantas strike on to boot so might be a little while!) - but Jason has already been very responsive and this is exactly the sort of hardware project I want to support - useful, highly targeted, properly supported, reasonably priced, easy ordering, and proceeds going to cancer research. Doesn't get any better than that!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I think Im try one
I wish they would ship it here Sad
Yes I'm waiting for one too.
This is what XBMC has needed for a while. Another option besides MCE IR receiver and remote.

I am interested in this, my question however is, what can this do beyond MCE 6 type functions? Can it launch and close XBMC, shut down Windows, etc?
voip-ninja Wrote:I am interested in this, my question however is, what can this do beyond MCE 6 type functions? Can it launch and close XBMC, shut down Windows, etc?

The developer, Jason, has been active on this thread. You may find additional information and even ask him directly for some questions and issues.
WhiteLighter Wrote:The developer, Jason, has been active on this thread. You may find additional information and even ask him directly for some questions and issues.

I asked my questions in that thread a couple of days ago and they were passed over without a response. I will try to seek him out on his own forum and ask the questions there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flirc0