usb storage attached modem dgn2200 apple tv black how to
hi, to everyone!
i hope i am writing in the right section! otherwhise apologize me.
i have a lovely apt black. i have even a netgear dgn 2200 modem which has got a external hard drive where i keep and share videos with other pc on my wireless.
i would be interested in making xbmc capable to see that external hard drive.
would prefer this option before being obliged to buy a nas!
i have searched up the forum and tried by my self from the xbmc's video add ource menu but nothing to do i'have got my path for the usb storage taht is //storage/....

i hope some one can help me, if i did not make argument clear please contact me.
thanks
wrong section. You want iOS. I've already moved the thread there ;)

From what I gather the Netgear "ReadySHARE" feature uses both UPnP and SMB. In XBMC when you add a video source you should be able to use the SMB browser to see the Router-Modem. You won't see any files at this point, but that's normal as you are only selecting the folder/drive/directory you want to access. Select okay, and then set up if the folder has TV Shows or Movies (for summary, DVD covers, etc) or just skip it for now by selecting cancel (you can set it up later as well).

If it did not show up in the SMB browser you can also try the ZeroConf browser. I'm not sure why, but sometimes things will show up in one and not the other or both.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
usb storage attached modem dgn2200 apple tv black how to0