cant enable Movies/TV Shows w/in Home Window Options ???
Like most noobs... I will begin by apologizing in advance. Yesterday I downloaded and upgraded to XBMC 10.1 Dharma and set the AEON NOX skin from within XBMC. OK seems fine. My Home Screen however no longer has "Movies" or "TV Shows" ?? is this something they have taken out ? I cannot even enable/disable them from within the Home Window Options menu. both areas are greyed out. Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated.

PS - is it possible that this could be the reason why none of my scrapers work? I have set content to each folder at least 10 times each and the progress window pops up for 1 second or so and says "compressing database" and then disappears as though it has nothing to scrape and when I check to set content again none of the settings that I set it to ie- for movies - themovieDB.org have been saved and the content within is then reverted to "none"

Should I just uninstall XBMC and redownload?

Cheers,

KCMEEGS
KCMEEGS Wrote:Like most noobs... I will begin by apologizing in advance. Yesterday I downloaded and upgraded to XBMC 10.1 Dharma and set the AEON NOX skin from within XBMC. OK seems fine. My Home Screen however no longer has "Movies" or "TV Shows" ?? is this something they have taken out ? I cannot even enable/disable them from within the Home Window Options menu. both areas are greyed out. Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated.

PS - is it possible that this could be the reason why none of my scrapers work? I have set content to each folder at least 10 times each and the progress window pops up for 1 second or so and says "compressing database" and then disappears as though it has nothing to scrape and when I check to set content again none of the settings that I set it to ie- for movies - themovieDB.org have been saved and the content within is then reverted to "none"

Should I just uninstall XBMC and redownload?

Cheers,

KCMEEGS
It is possible that the upgrade went wrong. Don't know what previous you were using? Remember that xbmc11.0 will probably be released near the end of the year. So maybe try a pre-eden nightly version. They are fairly stable.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The reason they are not available to enable is that you have no library. Until you resolve the issue with scraping your sources you won't have the TV Shows or Movies options.

As for why your content is not scraping, I don't know, would need more info about your setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant enable Movies/TV Shows w/in Home Window Options ???0