• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')
Test version 0.1.14

Fixed:
script error on empty library

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.wa.../downloads
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-07-17, 20:47)Martijn Wrote: Test version 0.1.14

Fixed:
script error on empty library

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.wa.../downloads

fixed for me. cheers.
I'm having trouble installing the script, XBMC never tells me the addon has been added.

Then I tried adding to main menu but idk if i'm doing it right.
See the readme file
I looked are there any more detailed instructions? I feel like i'm missing something obvious.
(2012-07-23, 06:48)tazelaaarq Wrote: I looked are there any more detailed instructions? I feel like i'm missing something obvious.

If you are not a skinner don't try it. Should have been obvious
(2012-07-23, 06:48)tazelaaarq Wrote: I looked are there any more detailed instructions? I feel like i'm missing something obvious.

Your screenshot is not displaying. What skin do you use ?
(2012-07-24, 20:02)nessus Wrote:

Your screenshot is not displaying. What skin do you use ?

It's not an addon that you simply run like TV Next Aired and see the results. This scans the database and provides the relevant info that a skin can then use.
I am getting an error every time XBMC starts. I am not sure if this is where I need to be putting it but here is the error in the log.

Windows 7 Ult x64
Shine's XBMC 11 w/ 10-bit support
Aeon Nox 3.0

Code:
04:13:08 T:4440   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
04:13:08 T:4440   ERROR: Error Contents: year >= 1900 required
04:13:08 T:4440   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 588, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 59, in _fetch_info
                                                self._fetch_episodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 182, in _fetch_episodes
                                                lastplayed = str(mktime(datetime))
                                            ValueError: year >= 1900 required
I don't notice anything wrong with XBMC just annoying I get this error every time I start it.
One of you movie has a completly wrong release date. Try find which one and refresh that one
Test version:
v0.1.15
- fixed up the case for TV episodes where you have more than 1 file for a given season/episode of a TV show (thx jparyani)

v0.1.14
- fixed script error on empty library

downloads
Any progress with the watchlist-script not updating to the next episode everytime on ATV2? Also, some thumbs and fanart occasionally are missing here and there in the Watchlist view (seems random which is missing). Is the script not optimized for this HW?

The skinner says it is a problem with this script, and not the skin itself. I use the Quartz skin Smile
The Real Skimshady
(2012-07-29, 13:25)bthusby Wrote: Any progress with the watchlist-script not updating to the next episode everytime on ATV2? Also, some thumbs and fanart occasionally are missing here and there in the Watchlist view (seems random which is missing). Is the script not optimized for this HW?

The skinner says it is a problem with this script, and not the skin itself. I use the Quartz skin Smile

What progress?
Can't recall this was reported. I use this every single day and once I have watch an episode the new episode shows up and i have never got any missing fanart/thumbs.
Maybe an ATV2 is just to slow to handle such things espicially when used with mysql
(2012-07-29, 13:32)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-07-29, 13:25)bthusby Wrote: Any progress with the watchlist-script not updating to the next episode everytime on ATV2? Also, some thumbs and fanart occasionally are missing here and there in the Watchlist view (seems random which is missing). Is the script not optimized for this HW?

What progress?
Can't recall this was reported. I use this every single day and once I have watch an episode the new episode shows up and i have never got any missing fanart/thumbs.
Maybe an ATV2 is just to slow to handle such things espicially when used with mysql

I asked the same question in the forum half a year ago. Haven't anyone else experienced this on the ATV2?
Yes, I use mysql library on a local NAS. This is maybe making an impact.

I can't help to think that the script should still work on slower HW, just slower... Smile
On my ATV2 it just doesn't update at all most of the time. Sometimes it updates for a while, and then it stops for a while (seems to work or not work intermittently for a period)

About the Poster and Screenshot (I meant that when I wrote thumb and fanart, sorry), most show up, but some are missing here and there. Looks like it is hit and miss.

Thanks for looking into it Smile
The Real Skimshady
The script is far from optimal and using the ATV2 together with a mysql database could be the problem why it's only working sometimes. As I said a while ago, this needs to be added natively... it would solve all performance problems as well as some other problems, e.g. if you mark episodes as watched manually.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')2