• 45(current)
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')
(2012-07-29, 17:47)`Black Wrote: The script is far from optimal and using the ATV2 together with a mysql database could be the problem why it's only working sometimes. As I said a while ago, this needs to be added natively... it would solve all performance problems as well as some other problems, e.g. if you mark episodes as watched manually.

Thanks for the answer.

Is the script currently being optimized? Did you mean that this script will be native in XBMC in the future, or did you mean mysql db support will be native? Any idea when this will happen?
The Real Skimshady
(2012-07-29, 22:29)bthusby Wrote:
(2012-07-29, 17:47)`Black Wrote: The script is far from optimal and using the ATV2 together with a mysql database could be the problem why it's only working sometimes. As I said a while ago, this needs to be added natively... it would solve all performance problems as well as some other problems, e.g. if you mark episodes as watched manually.

Thanks for the answer.

Is the script currently being optimized? Did you mean that this script will be native in XBMC in the future, or did you mean mysql db support will be native? Any idea when this will happen?

No to all of those.

So for now don't use the script or mysql or get some better hardware

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-07-28, 11:56)Martijn Wrote: One of you movie has a completly wrong release date. Try find which one and refresh that one

I am getting an Aired Date of 01/01/1601 on one of my TV Shows and that is what it is pulling form TVDB even though it does not have an aired date listed. Is there any way I can manually edit that number?
(2012-07-30, 04:02)yusky03 Wrote:
(2012-07-28, 11:56)Martijn Wrote: One of you movie has a completly wrong release date. Try find which one and refresh that one

I am getting an Aired Date of 01/01/1601 on one of my TV Shows and that is what it is pulling form TVDB even though it does not have an aired date listed. Is there any way I can manually edit that number?

why not edit the tvdb entry and rescrape?
(2012-07-30, 05:40)furii Wrote:
(2012-07-30, 04:02)yusky03 Wrote:

why not edit the tvdb entry and rescrape?

Makes sense, don't know why I didn't think of it lol.

I added the Aired Date on TVDB and it is still pulling 01/01/1601 instead of September 25, 2000. I even removed the show from the library and I am still getting that error (It is not re-adding it on start up). I triple checked and I don't have any other Movies or TV Shows that are older than 1970s. All dates have a 19 or 20 in front of them.

Code:
13:51:21 T:3480   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
13:51:21 T:3480   ERROR: Error Contents: year >= 1900 required
13:51:21 T:3480   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 588, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 59, in _fetch_info
                                                self._fetch_episodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 182, in _fetch_episodes
                                                lastplayed = str(mktime(datetime))
                                            ValueError: year >= 1900 required
It can take a while for the changes to kick in.
Ah wait now i see. Some episode has a bad 'lastplayed' and not a wrong airdate.

Paste this code http://pastebin.com/P4cjHCMK into the default.py file and see what the log comes up with
The changes on the TV Show did kick in and now every TV Show and Movie Aired Date is correct on my XBMC.

(2012-07-30, 21:15)Martijn Wrote: Ah wait now i see. Some episode has a bad 'lastplayed' and not a wrong airdate.

Paste this code http://pastebin.com/P4cjHCMK into the default.py file and see what the log comes up with

Deleted everything in 'AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py' and replaced it with the code in that link.

I am getting...
Code:
13:01:07 T:5560   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
13:01:07 T:5560   ERROR: Error Contents: year >= 1900 required
13:01:07 T:5560   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 594, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 59, in _fetch_info
                                                self._fetch_episodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watchlist\default.py", line 188, in _fetch_episodes
                                                lastplayed = str(mktime(datetime))
                                            ValueError: year >= 1900 required
Some lines before that should be a list of TV show episodes. The last one is the problem one.
Please paste the full log on xbmclogs.com and paste the link here
Code:
13:01:07 T:5560  NOTICE: Watchlist debug: Burn Up! eXcess - Short Vacation: s01e07
13:01:07 T:5560  NOTICE: 1601-01-01 00:00:00

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5921

Log says it is XBMC 12 Alpha 1 but it is not it is Shine's XBMC 11 w/ 10-bit support.

I removed that show and re-added it. It fixed it for that show but then the next show has the same problem. I am basically going to have to delete my database and re-add everything or is there an easy fix to this?

Why is 1-1-1601 so popular?

Edit:
Removing the show and re-adding it does not fix it actually.
(2012-07-31, 19:13)yusky03 Wrote:
Code:
13:01:07 T:5560  NOTICE: Watchlist debug: Burn Up! eXcess - Short Vacation: s01e07
13:01:07 T:5560  NOTICE: 1601-01-01 00:00:00

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5921

Log says it is XBMC 12 Alpha 1 but it is not it is Shine's XBMC 11 w/ 10-bit support.

I removed that show and re-added it. It fixed it for that show but then the next show has the same problem. I am basically going to have to delete my database and re-add everything or is there an easy fix to this?

Why is 1-1-1601 so popular?

Edit:
Removing the show and re-adding it does not fix it actually.
Just asked around and I had a similar error a while ago. This has been fixed for a while.
Couple of thing you can do:
*Remove the episodes and start fresh.
*Use http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/ and edit those manually.

We don't support non-offical XBMC builds so you can try again but you have a large chance it will happen again. Maybe just start using a lastest snapshot build http://mirrors.xbmc.org/snapshots/
They are more stable than the nightlies. If you don't want that better ask the one who build it to find that fix and add it to that build.

(2012-07-31, 19:13)yusky03 Wrote: Why is 1-1-1601 so popular?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1601
(2012-07-31, 19:30)Martijn Wrote: Just asked around and I had a similar error a while ago. This has been fixed for a while.
Couple of thing you can do:
*Remove the episodes and start fresh.
*Use http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/ and edit those manually.

We don't support non-offical XBMC builds so you can try again but you have a large chance it will happen again. Maybe just start using a lastest snapshot build http://mirrors.xbmc.org/snapshots/
They are more stable than the nightlies. If you don't want that better ask the one who build it to find that fix and add it to that build.
Only reason I am using that none official build is so Aeon Nox is supported and bug free. I have a lot of 10-bit videos I have only the option of using a non-official build or an Alpha. In the Alphas Aeon Nox has problems and XBMC Android Remote TV Shows does not work.
(2012-04-28, 14:45)Shine Wrote: I've created a new build using an approach similar to maruchan's idea.

This new build is based on the current master (2012-04-29, rev. d2ac454556).

In addition, it contains the following changes:
This should be the best of both worlds:
  • software decoding incl. Hi10P playback with full (frame and slice) MT enabled
  • DXVA decoding working and limited to slice threading like in the current nightlies
The playback delay penalty introduced by pre-checking the files is between 0.1 and 0.3 seconds per file, ie. barely noticable.

The build is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6cx2ndk11q7q4v8

Test&Enjoy.
I will try to edit the values manually.

Edit: Where is 'lastplayed' data kept in the database? I can't find it. :|
(2012-07-31, 19:31)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-07-31, 19:13)yusky03 Wrote: Why is 1-1-1601 so popular?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1601

Interesting.

I have a remote mysql database and it works very reliably, but slowly. With the 130 tv shows in my database and roughly 12k episodes, it takes about 4 minutes for the script to run.

I have done everything to tune the db and the server is not being taxed at all. I would agree with `Black that the only remaining potential improvement would be native implementation. To process these in a plugin the full lists have to be pulled and it is not possible to use the advantage of the mysql server to do any of the heavy lifting for you. If it were a native implementation, mysql server could do most of the work for you.
one is in your library.Image
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')2