• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')
The default episode retrieval sets the label to 1x09. foo (same as is used in the All Seasons node), yup.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

something recently changed in the way json-rpc returns the episode label.

xbmc build march 1:
Quote:{
"episode": 1,
"episodeid": 616,
"file": "smb://XBMC/xbmc-1/TV-Shows/Yes.Minister-[0080306]/Season 03/S03E01 Equal Opportunities.avi",
"label": "Equal Opportunities",
"lastplayed": "",
"playcount": 0,
"plot": "Jim decides to promote more women to high civil service positions despite Sir Humphrey's opposition.",
"rating": 0,
"season": 3,
"showtitle": "Yes Minister",
"thumbnail": "special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/2/272a90e4.tbn"
}

xbmc build march 5:
Quote:{
"episode": 1,
"episodeid": 616,
"file": "smb://XBMC/xbmc-1/TV-Shows/Yes.Minister-[0080306]/Season 03/S03E01 Equal Opportunities.avi",
"label": "3x01. Equal Opportunities",
"lastplayed": "",
"playcount": 0,
"plot": "Jim decides to promote more women to high civil service positions despite Sir Humphrey's opposition.",
"rating": 0,
"season": 3,
"showtitle": "Yes Minister",
"thumbnail": "special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/2/272a90e4.tbn"
}
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So the question is whether this can be fixed in the script to return only the episode title?
must be this commit:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/fec8...afba718ce1
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Correct. You should be able to get the episode title from JSON-RPC, right? Use that instead of the label?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

grumble.. i suppose i could... and for about 6 other scripts as well...grumble

;-)
(2012-03-19, 02:35)ronie Wrote: grumble.. i suppose i could... and for about 6 other scripts as well...grumble

that's what you are paid for.... hmm no wait you don't get paid Rofl
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
* ronie deletes another 6 ratings from Martijn's reputation
script.watchlist-0.1.12

please test and let me know :-)
(2012-03-19, 03:42)ronie Wrote: script.watchlist-0.1.12

please test and let me know :-)

Fixed, have some rep. Wink
addon has quit working on newest nightly builds running XBMC (11.0-PRE Git:20120328-036162c), Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) Service Pack 1 build 7601. Built on Mar 28 2012 (compiler 1600)
can post a debug log if needed

version 0.1.12
Image ImageImage
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -XBMC git nightly build - Skin: !T svn updated nightly
MB: Asus M4A785-M
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 - 2.5GHz @ 2.7GHz
RAM: Patriot PC6400 4GB DDR2
HD Space: (3) WD Caviar Black 1 TB, (1) WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB
(2012-03-29, 02:32)EclipseGT Wrote: addon has quit working on newest nightly builds running XBMC (11.0-PRE Git:20120328-036162c), Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) Service Pack 1 build 7601. Built on Mar 28 2012 (compiler 1600)
can post a debug log if needed

version 0.1.12

Not too surprising considering how much new code is being merged into the main branch. Give it a little while for everything to settle down and I am sure ronie will get everything back in tip-top shape. There's no point in him reworking the scripts right now when they will probably break again tomorrow.
i'm aware and mentioned it to one of the devs last night.
besides watchlist and handful of other scripts are affected as well.
So... Is this dead?

I just found this since I upgraded to Eden and T! 4.05 last night. This would be an awesome addition, but link above is dead.

Sorry if I missed something; I didn't read all 60 pages of the thread.
(2012-04-05, 01:15)fhscholl Wrote: So... Is this dead?

I just found this since I upgraded to Eden and T! 4.05 last night. This would be an awesome addition, but link above is dead.

Sorry if I missed something; I didn't read all 60 pages of the thread.

Nope, pretty sure it is still alive. There has been so much change over the past few weeks in the code that it doesn't make much sense for devs to spend a lot of time fixing the handful of scripts that break daily. I am sure the team and Ronie will push out fixes once things settle down.

As for the link above, it IS dead. But you can always grab the source from ronie's google-code page:

http://code.google.com/p/ronie/source/br....watchlist
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')2