TV Show Naming Convention Help
I've spent a lot of time on the forum/wikia, and a lot of time with trial and error, but haven't been able to come up with a solution. I have about 3000 episodes of TV shows, so renaming them is a last resort. All episodes of a TV show are in one folder, with the format
- /ShowName/ShowName S-E Episode Title.m4v

For example
- /Scrubs/Scrubs 4-15 My Hypocritical Oath.m4v
- /Arrested Development/Arrested Development 1-2 Top Banana.m4v

Can anyone help me out with the <regexp> line for that particular style? Or am I just SOL? I have some programming experience, but Matlab and FORTRAN aren't doing me a lot of good... And seriously, thanks to everyone who's involved in such an awesome project, I'm a new user but I can't imagine going back to how I used to share/stream before.
Just thought I'd say in case it helps someone else in my shoes, I just changed the dash between the season and episode number to an x, and it immediately recognized everything. Still gonna take a few hours to change everything, but won't be terrible.
xthesnakex Wrote:Just thought I'd say in case it helps someone else in my shoes, I just changed the dash between the season and episode number to an x, and it immediately recognized everything. Still gonna take a few hours to change everything, but won't be terrible.

use a program named Rename Master, it will speed up the job

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Naming Convention Help0