plugin.video for all XBMC add-ons not working
I just Jailbroke my Apple TV 2 version 4.4.2 and downloaded add-ons such as icefilms, hulu, epix hd...etc. I'm able to see the list of shows but I cannot update or load any of them. I keep on seeing script failed for:

plugin.video.icefilm
plugin.video.youtube
plugin.video.hulu

Can someone help me out here? I also have another problem...

I'm not sure if it has to do with the XBMC nightly build I downloaded...when I tried to quit or access any other add-ons such as Al Jazeera or Funny or Die, my Apple TV crashes instead of bringing me back to the main menu.

Seriously need help here~ Thanks!
Update to nightly build or provide a logfile. 4.4.2 only works on the latest nightly version.
Thanks. I've only been using the XBMC nightly build and already tried removing and reinstalling but still the same.

I now have the pre-installed add-ons working but still not icefilm, etc.
g-off Wrote:Update to nightly build or provide a logfile. 4.4.2 only works on the latest nightly version.

It is already a XBMC nightly version. Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/gAbqtDES

I also cannot quit XBMC without rebooting the whole thing...

Its a 4.4.2 version jailbroken tethered with XBMC nightly.
The build is: Git: 20111031-75db4a8 (Compiled: November 1, 2011)

Thanks!
You have zillions of plugin errors in there. First of all the database of your tvguide addon is br0ken (i don't know anything about it), then you have multiple broken thumbnails (indicated by an jpegio error which says "this is not a jpeg" or something like that).

You could try this on a clean install or on a pc running linux/osx or windows for ruleing out that it is a general problem.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'm also seeing the same problem except I don't see any plugins except the ones from the official repo. When I try to install another repo I never see any of those plugins (espn, hulu, icefilms, etc) I'm also on an ATV2, with 4.4.2 and I'm using the most recent nightly build.

I thought I read something where you might not see other repos a while back? But installing a plugin just by itself seems to work fine (i installed the aeon mq3 skin) since i couldn't install the repo.
rj89 Wrote:I'm also seeing the same problem except I don't see any plugins except the ones from the official repo. When I try to install another repo I never see any of those plugins (espn, hulu, icefilms, etc) I'm also on an ATV2, with 4.4.2 and I'm using the most recent nightly build.

I thought I read something where you might not see other repos a while back? But installing a plugin just by itself seems to work fine (i installed the aeon mq3 skin) since i couldn't install the repo.

Sounds like you have a completly different problem. After installing repos you have to restart XBMC for the plugins appear in the new repos. Beside that this thread is about non working plugins - not non working installation of plugins ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
What would be the best way to to resolve this you think? I backed up everything then reuploaded it all (when i went to a newer nightly)

I don't mind losing the preferences at all, just scraping i don't want to over again. :/ Would removing xbmc, then reinstalling...then importing my video library library work? So i wouldn't have to scrape all over again.
Thanks...let me give it another try~
hello..I need help in resolving the installation of icefilms and other addons, when I try to install it thru install from zip files, it just hang up and no response from the file that I clicked. I have ATV2 4.3 (5755) right now, this was downgraded accidentally via default season pass, previous firmware is 4.4.2. I also installed nitoTV. Other built-in addons of XBMC 11.0 are working fine. Can anybody here give me suggestions how to resolve this issue in details please.Thanks
Make sure you are running the latest nightly build: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...htly_build

If it still doesn't work then give us a debug log: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video for all XBMC add-ons not working0