Setwidth & setheight
hi,

anyone knows how the setheight() en setwidth() functions of controls work?

Quote:setwidth(int width) -- set's the width of this control.
it would make sence to me if a setwidth(150) that i use on a controlbutton makes the button 150 pixels wide, but that isn't the case. i searched (!Wink but i couldn't find anything on it.

any help would be appreciated. or should i create a bug report?

cactus
it may be the case that you cannot change the dimension of the control after you add it to the window (ie you would need to remove it and readd). ive always just specified dimension in the constructor.
nope, i did the setwidth/setheight thing before the addcontrol statement, so i don't think that's the problem. i just tried addcontrol/removecontrol/setwidth/addcontrol and addcontrol/setwidth/removecontrol/addcontrol but both to no avail. even constructcontrol/setwidth/addcontroll doesn't work.

i usualy use the constructor too to set the button dimensions, but since i got a script now that could really benefit of the setheight/setwidth functions i'd like to use them.

i'm hoping one of the dev's will give a statement about it. i don't mind if doesn't work (uhm, yes i do Smile) but i'm hoping they'll point out i'm doing something wrong.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setwidth & setheight0