How do u add new scripts to ur xbox
i'm a noob i need some info how to get scripts onto my xbox? i've got a few that came already installed but don't know how to add new ones. can anyone help?
unpack the scripts (sometimes they come in zip files or rar files...) and (stop here!!! follow the readme file if there is one! or...) copy the entire contents of that to the scripts folder in your xbmc folder. that's as much help as i can give you without more info on your part.
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
i just need to know if special software is needed to transfer scripts from the p.c. to the xbox.
come on keyser. i've seen the majority of your posts recently. have you done any reading? one word...

ftp
Softmodded
XMBC enthusiast since Dec. 2004
i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, it's like there is no real information source in one place. i feel like i've been site jumping for two days just to find out i needed to ftp. i mean give me a break at least i'm asking, honestly i could just sit here and not even want to learn.
wonder about something else.read here.
http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.php?wakka=index
ftping is pretty basic so it isn't explained there.
(kayser9soze @ april 16 2005,07:21 Wrote:i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, it's like there is no real information source in one place. i feel like i've been site jumping for two days just to find out i needed to ftp. i mean give me a break at least i'm asking, honestly i could just sit here and not even want to learn.
if you don't want to learn, then these forums aren't for you.

and we never claimed to have all info required. we must assume you used a computer before and have some -basic- networking skills.

thousands of others didnt need this level of spoonfeeding, so what makes you so special is it just lazyness?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ok i never insulted anyone or the site. if you read it right i only insult myself at my lack of knowledge, so excuse me for living and speaking my mind. that was down right rude and inexcusable. i'm not asking you personally so mind your own business in regards to spoon feeding me information. i have actually found someone willing to help me, so thanks either way.
hopefully you never need help with anything, so you don't run into another you out there.

kayser

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do u add new scripts to ur xbox0