Where is the horizontal timeline
I have three computers running XBMC with Confluence skin, 2 PCs and one Mac.

On one of the PCs the video playing display has a lovely big timeline at the bottom of the screen which I can click on to move about throughout the video instantly. Perfect.

On the other two machines, both running Confluence as well, I have a small timeline, but it is not interactive - I can't click on it to change my place in a movie. I feel like my hands are tied trying to navigate a movie on these ones.

How do I get the active timeline on the other machines please? This is doing my head in. Huh

Regards,
update them to pre eden versions not dharma
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it doesn't mean anything to me - I am not experienced on XBMC and skins etc.

Can you give me newbie instructions please.

Regards,
Do I read you right?

"update them to pre eden versions not dharma"

You are telling me to 'downgrade' the main XBMC program? So this is not about skins?

If so, I cannot find these earlier builds anywhere on the site.
Eden xbmc is the next stable version of xbmc pre eden is classed as the nightly builds from the source code
Dharma XBMC is the last stable version that is listed in the "download" link on the main website
Not sure why this has to be quite so cryptic. Sad

If you mean here:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

Then nowhere that I can see is the word Eden or Pre-Eden used.

Not even when I drill down to the details link:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/...mirrorlist

Please clarify where I can get this Eden or Pre-Eden version thanks.

Regards.
the nightly versions are pre eden

any of the recent ones you linked will have it
Or to make things easier in future (in my opinion) you could download the passion-XBMC repository which contains a plugin which can download and update to the latest nightly from within XBMC itself.

repository.passion.xbmc.org-1.0.4.zip

Download that zip file then in XBMC go to:

System > Add-ons > install from zip file

point to the zip file you downloaded above. You now have a new repository in your XBMC add-ons with more plugins available to download. I suggest installing the following 2 plugins first:
Now you have a new repository you can Install these 2 plugins by going to:

System > Add-ons > Passion-XBMC.org Add-ons > Program Add-ons

You will find both of these plugins there.

The repository installer does exactly what it says; it installs unofficial repositories thus enabling you to install unofficial plugins.

XBMC Builds Repository installs the latest nightly build of XBMC from within XBMC itself.

Once you have installed these plugins you will be able to use them from the Programs section of XBMC

you could also download XBMC Updater
Thanks both for clarifiying all of that.

Regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is the horizontal timeline0