Problems with Alaska Revisited in OpeneLec 1.02 dharma
I'm experiencing lots of fanart problems, e.g. In landscape mode of videos (tv shows), I have missing fanarts for recent popular tv show. On poster fixed mode, posters are squashed, and have to do "info, refresh tv show" before it gets the correct sized,aspect posters. I have to do this one by one. In banner mode, I have shows with missing banners.

Are others experiencing the same problems? Are these specific to openelec?

I'm even thinking of just erasing my whole database of fanart, and do a total refresh. Don't know if this will help. But how do I do that?

I'd love to use this skin, but don't know how to fix my issues once and for all.
Should have read the tutorial -

Combined Banner, Landscape and Poster support -
  • Have the scraper set to download Posters.

• Download the Banner and Landscape images from TVdb and save them to each TV Show folder naming them banner.jpg and landscape.jpg respectively. I recommend resizing the landscape images to 408x230 to prevent slowdown. (Note: This can now be done automatically from Alaska's setting [Scripts/Extras])

• If you need to change any of the images for whatever reason you'll need to delete userdata/Database/textures.db to force XBMC to re-cache them.
Have the scraper set to download Posters.

Done

Download the Banner and Landscape images from TVdb and save them to each TV Show folder naming them banner.jpg and landscape.jpg respectively. I recommend resizing the landscape images to 408x230 to prevent slowdown.

This has to be done manually per episode?

(Note: This can now be done automatically from Alaska's setting [Scripts/Extras])

If you need to change any of the images for whatever reason you'll need to delete userdata/Database/textures.db to force XBMC to re-cache them.
The 'Logo Downloader' addon can be accessed in Apps (Programs).
Hello Hitcher,

Will give your suggestions a shot. Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:The 'Logo Downloader' addon can be accessed in Apps (Programs).

Hello again Hitcher, would you know if this is available in openelec dharma? Can't seem to find it.

If not, is there a workaround?
"Download the Banner and Landscape images from TVdb and save them to each TV Show folder naming them banner.jpg and landscape.jpg respectively. I recommend resizing the landscape images to 408x230 to prevent slowdown. (Note: This can now be done automatically from Alaska's setting [Scripts/Extras])"

Hitcher, is this available in openelec dharma? If not, is there a workaround?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Alaska Revisited in OpeneLec 1.02 dharma0