scaper thats store info in single folder?
Hi all,

I have all my collection in number of 2 or 3 folders the the form of file names as below.

i.e. folders on Nas drive

\Video\HD Movies\HD to Watch
\Video\HD Movies\HD Movies
\Video\HD Movies\Full Bluray
etc

i.e. filenames with each of the above folders

Avatar [2010 DTS-HD 1080p CtrlHD].mkv
Iron Man 2 [2010 DTS 1080p Wiki].mkv
etc

at the moment i mainly use my HDI Dune Prime 3.0 with Yadis 2 (http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25899)

now this create a single folder in my library

i.e. \Video\Yadis

the Above folder has multiple subfolder for all my moves etc and I navigate to this folder and it automatically opens Yadis movie library which i update and add movies in Windows 7 and export to the NAs drive or any other media i prefer.

now the question

1) is their any scaper/skiner which stores all info in a single folder (with multiple folders within) as i don't want to have each movie file in a separate folder?

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
anyone?

how do you guys have yours?

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
this is absolute unrelated to scRapers.

a scraper just takes input in one format (usually html), extracts the wanted info and returns in another format (xml). scrapers have absolutely nothing to do with where info is put or whatnot.
spiff Wrote:this is absolute unrelated to scRapers.

a scraper just takes input in one format (usually html), extracts the wanted info and returns in another format (xml). scrapers have absolutely nothing to do with where info is put or whatnot.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply so what is it im looking for, coverart and info but to be stored in above situation.

I thought scaper is something that gets the movie info inc coverart?

a5ian300zx
I don't understand any of your questions

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scaper thats store info in single folder?0