Bugs in quicktimebrowser
1. when running for the first time, after downloading/paring all data, when it's ready to be used, whichever button i press on the rc my tv goes black.

xbmc doesn't crash because ftp still works. after restarting the box the script works as supposed. (if other's are experiencing the same, please confirm)

2. exiting the script while it's saving data makes xbmc freeze. (i guess the easiest way around that problem is in some way to prevent the user from exiting the script.)

i'm using version 1.36a with backgruond enabled.
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
my xbmc lockes up to when i exit the script
other than that nice thing Smile
(gummismurfen @ april 15 2005,23:16 Wrote:my xbmc lockes up to when i exit the script
other than that nice thing Smile
that's most probably caused by bug number two. after watching a trailer, wait for a while (10 sec or so) before you exit the script. does it still lock up?

it would also be nice if someone confirmed number one.

how? delete the quicktimebrowser folder (within the script folder) and delete quicktimebrowser_utils.pyo (not .py). first run after this will be like running the script for the first time. do you get the black screen?
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
i know of both issues. i doubt i can do anything about the 2nd one, and for the 1st one, since it only happen once and never again, it's pretty low on my priority list; way lower than reading a book or finding a new job... Wink
nice to get an answer, if not anything else Smile it's just that as this has become an "official" script i thought it would be nice to squeeze out as many bugs as possible. maybe another scripter would be kind and look at it?

as for number two, is it possible to display a save dialog (like when loading trailers), instead of just the text at the bottom? that would probably prevent most users from exiting the script too early and xbmc too lock up.

thanks anyway mouton (and good luck finding a new job)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs in quicktimebrowser0