Newbie - Is there a way to add personalized menus?
I would like to have Movies-EN and Movies-FR so I can split my movie in English and in French.

Or at list be able top create under Movies a sub category.

Can I do this type of setup?
helsan Wrote:I would like to have Movies-EN and Movies-FR so I can split my movie in English and in French.

Or at list be able top create under Movies a sub category.

Can I do this type of setup?

Yes... It's super easy

You need to make two smart playlists for each of those categories, and then add them to your favourites. Once in your favourites you can create a custom menu item and/or add them to any of the sub menu's

You want to make sure you have 'script.favourites' installed before starting...

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...-2.0.1.zip

If you have trouble figuring it out and need a full guide I can make time to write one up for you since it will probably also benefit some other user's
Im having similar problems: I want to customize the names of the custom menus (instead of custom 1 etc.) Will I have to to the same thing?
hey,

Along the same lines, I was wondering if I could have video addons as home menu item?

like youtube for example
clodeindustrie Wrote:hey,

Along the same lines, I was wondering if I could have video addons as home menu item?

like youtube for example

You can add customized home category menu.
First, add youtube addon to favorites.
Go to system > skin settings > home > category menu > add more categories.
Stranger Wrote:Yes... It's super easy

You need to make two smart playlists for each of those categories, and then add them to your favourites. Once in your favourites you can create a custom menu item and/or add them to any of the sub menu's

If you have trouble figuring it out and need a full guide I can make time to write one up for you since it will probably also benefit some other user's

Yes would be great because I tried different ways and was unable to make it happen.
I would try this, but since I've installed Eden On ATV1 with Rapier, I don't know how to go up a level in Skin Settings. I'm stuck in the Hide Categories toggles screen for the skin. Menu button on remote just takes me to the Home menu. When I re-enter skin settings, I return to the Hide Categories screen again. All other buttons on remote (including long presses) do nothing. I can't highlight the back arrow displayed on the screen to click it to go up a level either. I can never return to the main settings screen of the skin. I've had a lot of focus problems in navigating with Eden in general that weren't present in Dharma.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie - Is there a way to add personalized menus?0