OMG!!! HOCKEY!!! Chime in if you are Canadian!!!
What does everyone use in XBMC to get their hockey fix (720P)? What addon or stream service provide you with the best live game quality?
bump
Not canadian...but a HUGE hockey fan. With an Apple TV2 and iOS 4.4.2 I use NHL Gamecenter Live. It's great all the games look great and in HD. Unlike Center Ice where i get 1 or 2 games if I'm lucky. So I get to watch the oilers play which are my 2nd favorite team next to my home town team the Pens Smile

Edit: Plus it's only 20$ per month and I can view it on my ATV, Phone and CPU. It' awesome!! Highly recommend NHL Gamecenter Live.
ya looking for something a little less expensive. At that rate I might as well look at getting cable.

Ya ok that's pretty good if it's 720p for everygame in the league. On my old cable for $10 i got 5 sports channels that had every game & 5 more channels of discovery, National Geographic, etc. What are the commentators like. I know for PPV the canucks would get the feed and run a local radio commentator over it.
Good to see Captain Tim Hortons'll be on the ice soon. Everyone picked him up in my hockey pool for the fall trades but are worried he'll be out again. Someone should go layout Sean Avery for that and few other reasons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OMG!!! HOCKEY!!! Chime in if you are Canadian!!!0