nightly build
New apple tv 2 user and using the stock xbmc that comes with nitotv but after reading a few threads i have realized i should uninstall this version and install a nightly build but I don't have the slighest idea on how to go about doing this. I have install a few plugins such as navix and icefilms etc is there a way I can backup the configs and restore them back or should i just write them down and try to reinstall later. any help will be great. thank you.
As far as backing up your settings check out here (and also for the general ios faq that page works also). To install a nightly go here and follow the directions in the section 'Installing the latest nightly build'.

Also I am not giving you a hard time, but all these links could be found in the stickied post titled 'Att: README 1ST BEFORE POSTING * HOW-TO INSTALL and JAILBREAK* FAQS' in the 'XBMC for iOS Specific Support' Section.
Thanks I should've read some more before asking. My mistake.

Your link and some google got me going. Defiantly worth the upgrade for speed improvements and better video playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nightly build0